Chapter 10 (Part 2)

This is chapter is gonna have three parts since it's the birthday of Ray and Josh and I want you guys to experience a lot of different scenes. I'm going to try to start updating again more constantly because you guys literally went crazy when I stopped. Thank you so much for the support! It inspired me to continue so much. Feel free to leave any respectful opinions, suggestions, and comments. Enjoy the story and once again thank you to everyone.

Panga pushes me up next to Josh and forces me into a chair.

I grunt "I should have stayed home."

Josh sits next to me whispers "Sorry, I'm not sorry for the surprise."

I growl at him.

He bravely puts his arm around me and smiles. He squeezes me as Cory giggles.

I growl at him "What?"

"I got YOU." Cory screams while jumping up and down clapping.

Topanga uncovers the cake which has both Ray and Josh written on it.

I gasp and punch Josh.

He shouts "Ouch!" and rubs his arm.

I mumble "I can't believe you knew bout this and didn't tell me."

He hugs me from the side as everyone sings Happy Birthday to us both.

After some arguing, I and Josh blow out the candles together.

I grunt "What now?"

Josh smirks "Presents."

I raise an eyebrow. "I didn't know I had presents."

"Red is for girls remember."

I shake my head roll my eyes "You can go first."

He opens all the blue and thanks people for the gifts.

He comes to his last gift which has no name. He furrows his eyebrows and asked, "Who is this from?"

I snatch it from his hand and set it down in front of him "You can open that later."

He smirks and picks up the gift again "Why? Is this from you? What's in it?"

I snatch it from him again and growl "I said open it later."

He takes it back from me and says "It's my birthday."

I scuff "I don't care."

He smirks "Obviously you do if you got me a gift."

I give him a death glare.

Panga takes the gift from both of our hands and says "Why don't you open each other's gift at the same time. Some twins do that."

I mumble "I don't want to be twins with this fool."  and Josh says "She could not be my twin."

Maya says "Y'all act like you're married."

Riley looks to Maya and says "You have competition."

I slump against my seat and pick up a random red gift. I grunt loud enough for everyone to hear, "I didn't ask for any gifts"

Everyone says at the same time "We know."

The first gift says Panga & Cory and I unwrap it

My eyes widen. It's a photo book that says "Friends are Family". I open it and see photos of me and Josh as kids. I see pictures of me interacting with the Matthews and laugh at one of me growling at Cory. As I keep going, I see recent photos of me off guard in the Matthews house.