Chapter 5

I walk into the Matthews home. "Hello people. Long time no see."

I see Josh, Auggie, Cory, Riley, Maya, and Panga.

Auggies says "Ray!" before giving me a hug and going back to Josh.

Riley says "Hi Ray!"

Maya says "Hello Rayo."

I raise my eyebrow "Rayo?"

"It's some of the nicknames I'm coming up for you. You don't give me much though and your names so short. Hey what's your last name."

Josh looks at me "What is your last name?"

I shrug my shoulders.

Topanga says "Her last name is-"

I whip my head towards her yell "Topanga!"

Riley looks at her mom and asks "You know Ray's last name?

Maya looks at Topanga "What is it? Is bad? Is it real bad?"

I roll my eyes and look at Topanga speaking to her with my eyes.

She pouts a little and exclaims "Oh come on. It's your last name. They only know you by Ray. Ray isn't even the full name. It isn't even your first name."

Riley looks at Topanga and then me "Ray isn't your first name."

Maya looks at me "Ray isn't the full name."

I glare at Topanga.

She raises her hands up "Sorry."

I roll my eyes and say "Ray is what I go by so as far as I'm concerned it's my name. Is that the first name on my birth certificate no. Ray is part of my middle name. It's not all of it."

Riey looks at me "So what's your full name?"

I shrug my shoulders "Come on Riley, did you think 'd  tell you just like that? Don't you want a little mystery in life."

She frowns and shakes her head "No!"

I shrug my shoulders "Oh well. I'm suprised Maya doesn't know. She did read my acceptance letter."

Maya groans "I was so caught in seeing if you had the possibility of staying I didn't pay attention and skipped the name."

I shrug my shoulders and sit on the couch and spread my arms out relaxed "Well I guess you'll just have to figure it out. Anyways how is everything? What did I walk into?"

Auggie "Josh was talking about college."

Cory says "Dorm life isn't easy is it."

Josh sits next to me and whines "It's not horrendous but I'm not used to having to share a room and such little space. Also just getting things done. I don't have my own bathroom, living room, or kitchen."

Topanga says "I mean you come over here pretty often either way but yeah it's not easy."

I pat Josh's head and say in baby voice "Awww. Sorry Joshy."

He glares at me hand.

Cory looks at me "Don't you have a dorm on campus. Do you get your dorm all to yourself?

Josh says "Ray doesn't live on campus." while fixing his hair.

Here we go.

Topanga snaps here head to me "You don't live on campus."

I glare at Josh and say "Topanga-"

"Where do you live!? Rayne! V-"

"Topanga! Stop worrying" I drag my hand down my face.