Ch. 4

Your past~

You are (y/n) D. Amini, one of the most 'perfect' families in the world. It was said that the amini family had special powers when they were born, but was sealed away by the ancestors of the family because of calix amini. Calix was the most kindest person in the family. Years or maybe decades later, the seal broke and your family was wielded/given such power, your mother was pure human while your father had his own power.

You had tons of siblings. But there are two ones you managed to remember, Yoshii, and crydiaa. Yoshii had her powers sealed away because she fell for a low-life, and as for you and crydiaa, had to be more careful than before on using your power. You never use your power because it was too strong for you to wield it, And as for your sister, she had the power of darkness itself. You had great power, the power of the cosmos. You can see through the stars, read minds, know what the future holds, and many more. And of course every powerful power must have a weakness, if you use your power too much, you'll lost consciousness, and if blood streamed down from a wound, you'll feel weaker, just like a devil fruit user in sea stone shackles.

But luckily, you don't lose blood like that, you ate the kudan's and mermaid's flesh when you were 11, meaning, even if you lose blood, it will heal and the lost blood will come back to its body.

Back to your past

Like I said, you are (y/n) D. Amini, one of the most 'perfect' families in the world. I mean by that is, your family was higher than celestial dragons, and of course, the word 'perfect' means the exact opposite. Your family doesn't care whether you disagree with them, the other way around, you'll find yourself obeying them. They'll do anything to get what they want, even if that means killing people. You were different from them, you merely posses the dark side of the family, but sometimes, you can't help to get all dark, with green and red piercing eyes, and a devil's smile. Sometimes, you didn't notice you already killed a human without you knowing it, you'll just find your hands covered in blood with an unreadable expression. Until one day....

Your parents sold you out to a laboratory, and what's the price? 100 trillion, big price. In that laboratory, you ran physical tests, with no chemicals and such, if you disobey their orders, they'll beat you up, or maybe starve you till they wanted. There's always a rainbow after a stormy day, you met the brilliant and kind Dr. Vlaanderene. She was so beautiful, kind, smart, and was super duper skilled with everything!

She gave you food every time you miss a day, she trained you how to use your cosmos power, and even if you read her mind, she has a clear intention on helping you, she wasn't using you, and she wasn't faking it, all of it was real. She helped you escape the laboratory and even kept you in her home, she treated you like hers, whenever you ask her why she's doing this, she would always answer: "I've always wanted a child like you" she meant it. When you looked into her past, she lost a child also named (y/n), looked exactly like you, and acts exactly like you. That's when you wanted answers

You asked her everything you want to know, question by question, she only laughed after you finishing all the questions

"actually (y/n), I, myself, is an amini too" she said calmly

"EEEEHHHHHH???!!!!" you shrieked shocked at that certain truth

"surprised, are we not?"

"surprised?! SURPRISED?! I WAS SHOCKED!" you shrieked again

"keep it down will ya?" she joked

"sorry, how.... How come?" you asked

"secret~" she teased

"did you have powers? What power is it? Why is your child named (y/n)? Why did she looked exactly like me?" you asked kept throwing questions until was cutted by a HUGE explosion at the living room

When you two looked at what happened, there stood the leader scientist, W.D gaster.

"well, well, well, if it isn't the Dr. Vlaanderene, long time no see" he greets with half lidded eyes and his creepy smile

"(y/n), run" she said

"r-run?!" you shrieked

"I said run!" she yelled as you just followed her instruction and ran through the back door and was confronted by tons of guards, your dark personality kicked in and you smirked devilishly with your (e/c) eyes flashing red and green

"planetarius" you said as all of them got crushed into smiling bits by a meteor.

Later...

You came back at the house only to find it by bits, crumbled to the ground. You digged through all those debris to find Dr. Vlaanderene.

"looking for her?" you heard faster said behind you, you regretted turning around. Gaster held the head of the brilliant and kind Dr. Vlaanderene.

"Dr........ Vlaanderene" you managed to say after a sudden shock.

Your eyes then flashed red and green, gaster dropped the head and had an attempt to run but instead, he was stabbed by a knife through his heart. He dropped dead.

"you're a monster of tomorrow's game (y/n), you know that" he says as a pool of blood slowly increasing underneath him

You looked down at him, "you'll never become a human, even if you tried" he lastly said before fading away in the darkness himself, the words he emphasized are: "never, human, and even" 'he's right, I will never become human' you smiled sadly, as tears welled up your eyes, the smile still remains uncertain, maybe out of happiness because Dr. Vlaanderene has been in peace, or because you were happy to kill the person who was torturing you back then. You weren't very sure about it. 'Life is all cupcakes and rainbows, but I'll rather think that it is' you remembered Dr. Vlaanderene's words of advice before leaving that site where she died.