Ch. 23

Your pov

While laying there on your captain's bed, you started daydreaming. You were then snapped of your daydream when the bathroom door opened.

You looked over and saw him naked with just a towel around his waist, completely dried.

"w-wah" you basically squirmed and covered yourself with the blankets and turned the opposite way, he saw you and smirked, he had a plan this time.

"what are you hiding from?" he asked while you feeling shuffling behind you not until you felt warm breaths on your skin.

"y-you....... Your naked, put some clothes on" you stutter

He just chuckled and not long after, he slid his hand on your side and into your stomach, slowly sliding it down to your feminine area which was now wet

"my, my, you're wet, were you thinking dirty?" he said with a small tint of lust dripping from his voice

You kept silent as he slowly rubbed the same wet surface, you slowly moaned from the friction he was doing.

"l-law, ah~ what're you doing?" you asked him

"what does it look like I'm doing?" he says while licking your ear, pleasure then spreads all over as he rubbed the wet surface harder and faster

"just....... F*uck me already ah~ you always keep me waiting" he smirked and quickly shifted on top of you, he removed his hand from your lower area and started to take off your shirt and pants, he then stared at your body with his lustful eyes.

"you look beautiful my dear, you ready?" he said as you just nodded, he unhooked your bra and stared at your medium breast making the nipples hard before leaning in and sucking one of those two and started playing with the other, you moaned loud at the sudden contact. Good thing his room is in the deepest parts of the sub and no one was in there, so no one can hear.

He smirked as he switched places from the nipple he was working on. As he was pleasuring your breasts, he snaked his hand down your stomach and under your panties where he continued rubbing it, you clasped your hands around his hair as he kept pleasing you.

"l-law kun~" you moaned.

"yeah, scream my name" he said

You kept screaming his name as he came lower, he then tugged your panties down and  purposely and slowly licking the now wet feminine area.

"l-law kun"

He kept licking it as he decided to insert his tongue in. Feeling his warm and wet tounge slide inside you made You moan even louder. He even licked your walls and that sent you blaring your cheeks red

He inserted his tongue in and out till you came into his mouth, you saw him gulp your seeds and kissed you for a while.

"you taste sweet darling, but this mi-" you didn't let him finish and pushed him down to the bed as he was now under you, your body still shaking from pleasure, you kissed his neck hearing him moan made you even wet.

"looks like you're a naughty girl" he said while holding unto your waist

"I guess I learned from books after all" you laughed as your one hand was on his chest, note: you were still on top of him. He grabbed hold of your hand as he stared at you.

"would you be so kind and guide my hand lower?" you asked, for someone innocent won't get that but since author-Chan has seen many lemon series, she no innocent. (what the f?! (y/n) is selling me!)

He smirked and knew what you were going to do, he slowly led your hand down his shaft, but not touching it, once his hand let's go of yours, you let your fingertips touch it. He moaned at that. You slowly stroke his now hardening shaft and You slowly lower yourself down, licking his tip, he fell his head back, not long after, you engulfed his shaft as he moaned louder.

"(y/n)... Ah~ I'm coming" he warned as not moments later, he came into your mouth, you drank it and for goodness sake it tasted bitter, (a little..... You're still selling me)

He then pushed you down to the bed and held your wrists in place on top of your head

"you naughty brat" he laughed

"I'll give you punishment, you are soooooo naughty" he said before slipping his two fingers inside you, you moned loudly as his grip on your wrists didn't even fell, it was the first time you let your guard down around someone.

"looks like it's gonna be a long night" he smirked as his fingers started going in and out of you making you moan loud and swirming your wrists free

"stop swirming your wrists (y/n), or else I'll go harder~" he teased as he really did went harder slamming his now four fingers inside You in and out making you scream his name

"if you want ill go more hard" (is he frickin KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!) (FYI, my friends wrote this.... I just edited it) he smirked as you begged him for more.

"more? If you want more then I could give that to you, if...." he stopped with his four fingers still inside you

"if you allow me to make love with you, twice" he smirked

"twice?" you echoed as he chuckled (YES TWICE! NAYEON DAHYEON CHUYU jk)

He whispered to you what that means

"I-if you want to" you blushed as he chuckled

"sure my cupcake" he finally said before letting go of your wrists and removing his fingers from your entrance clearly licking the clean making you wet even more, he then crawled on top of you

"this might hurt" he says

"it's.... It's alright" you said

He slowly placed his throbbing tip on your entrance "you ready?" he asked as you blushed darkly and nodded, he slowly inserted himself inside you making you both moan loud,

"you're too tight you know?" he said

it hurted like hell so you gripped his shoulders and he stopped asked you if you were okay,

"just.... Adjusting" he smiled knowing he didn't hurt you, for a bit he continued on until his fum shaft was inside you, you adjusted for a bit as he got ready on thrusting, he held your legs on either side of him with his hands gripping the back of your thighs.

"y-you can move now" you said as he slowly trusted in and out of you making you grip the poor bedsheets.

"ah~ ha-harder, faster law-kun!" he smirked at the command, as he went harder and faster now thrusting in and out of you with incredible speed, and harder than you expect actually (wtf?! I'm going to kill those brats right after)

Not moments after, he came inside you as you moaned lodly feeling his thick and warm substance shoot inside you.

"time for the second part, shall we?" he said while slowly pulling himself out, as white substance slowly run down your clit, he wasn't having any of that so he licked it clean making you moan. He then purposely turned you around so that your back was facing him, he made you stand on all fours as he was kneeling behind you.

"look at this as* of yours," he said while spanking it making you moan.

"this might hurt a little" he smirked

"it's alright" you commented and moaned right after when you felt his wet finger go inside your ass hole.

He trusted the finger in and out and added another more till all four of his fingers were inside.

"this'll be fun" he whispered to your ear before feeling his fingers being pulled out and was replaced by his throbbing tip, his tip went inside you making you moan, not halfway there you felt a sting

"f*uck, it hurts so much" you yelled as he slips his hand under you and rubbed your clit making the pain go away as he timed it with him continued to go in.

"still adjusting?" he asked as you nodded

"still hurts" you said as he thrusted himself in and out while timing it with his fingers which was rubbing your clit violently. You two were making love till the stroke of midnight. Till you two collapse on the bed exhausted, he peered over your eyes which was now asleep as he put his hoodie on you and hugged your sleeping body close to him, he kissed your forehead.

"love you cupcake" he said before dozing off to sleep