1. Grim Reaper

Today is the day. Today we are going to rob the Central City bank. Lenny has been planning this for months. I helped him, while my brother just watched TV. Mick can sometimes get obsessed with his game of football.

Now, we're getting ready. Lenny is wearing his awfully uncomfortable wintercoat, his glasses in which everything looks blue, and his coldgun. "Ready Rory's?" He asks.

Chucky - which is what I've been callling my brother since we were kids - is wearing his green coat and matching green pants. Along with his glasses and heatgun. "Ready." He answers.

I'm not changing my clothes. I just take my knife and say: "Ready."

---

When we arrive at the bank, Lenny turns to me. "Time to disappear, Katy."

I nod and do so. I turn invisible. We then enter the bank through the backdoor. There are a couple of guards there, but we can easily take them out. "Now, where's the money?" Chucky asks.

"This way." Lenny answers him, while signaling us to follow him. We run through a long hallway and take a left turn at the end. Nobody's in the halls because there's a change in shifts at moment. New guards will be arriving in ten minutes.

Then Lenny suddenly stops at the next corner. "Why did we stop?" Chucky asks, getting annoyed since the vault is only 10 feet away.

"Security camera's." Lenny replies pointing at the flickering red lights in the airvents. I remember this...

"You go ahead Katy. We'll deal with the camera's." He says, my brother even more annoyed now.

"Code?" I ask.

"9183." Lenny replies. How he found that out, I don't know.

I go towards the vault and wait patiently for the lights in the airvents to turn off. When they do, I open the vault and fill the three bags we brought with money.

Not much later, Lenny and Chucky join me. I hand each of them a bag and take the remaning one with me. That one turns invisible as well.

When we're about to leave, we notice a little girl. She's about 6 years old. She sees Lenny and Chucky, causing her to run away, screaming. "Daddy, daddy, bad guys!"

We all roll our eyes and follow her through the halls. We stop our movements when we see her go through a door and lock it. Ten seconds later, the alarms go off. We take that as our cue to run.

Three guards appear and aim guns at my partners, but the first one is kicked in tha back. By me. The remaining two look at each other in confusion. Then one of them realises what's happening. "It's the Ghost!"

They start randomly kicking around them, but they don't hit me. It's actually rather amusing. But an impatient look from Lenny encourages me to speed things up. I quickly knock one out and slice the other ones throat with my knife. "Let's go." I say.

"Finally, some action." My brother grunts while we run outside.

When we go through the other backdoor, we're met by the cops. "Drop your weapons!"

"Ahh, fry you little piggies!" Chucky shouts, while actually frying one with his heatgun. Lenny takes the other one out with his coldgun, while I wait patiently.

When I'm sure nobody's here, I become visible again and sit down in the back of the getaway car Lenny arranged. I groan slightly at his choice of transport. A minivan? Really? As if he read my mind, Chucky grunts: "A minivan? Really Snart?"

"The cops'll never hassle a dad buying diapers in the middle of the night." Lenny replies, throwing an actual bag of diapers on the back seat.

I frown. "You really thought of everything, didn't you? By the way, they will if the dad has a gun and those stupid glasses."