2. I love the '70's!

"Professor this is the place." Lenny announces while we all walk towards egghead and the unconsious kid in his car.

"I think we're being punked. Do people still say punked?" Dead guy asks.

"No." Me and Sara say at the same time. She catches my attention. In the darkness of that night on the roof, I didn't reallly notice her. But now in the morninglight, I can see how beautiful she is.

I quickly shake the thought from my mind and focus on the conversation.

"I see your buddy threw himself a going away party." Chucky says to professor egghead, pointing at the kid.

"Yes, I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." He casually replies.

I notice Kendra. "You don't look too happy to be here."

"Perceptive." She says.

I was going to ask why, but I don't since I don't really care.

Grim Reaper, in the trenchcoat he was wearing on the roof, appears out of nowhere. "I see you've all decided to come. Well, then we can be on our way."

"I ain't footing it anywhere." Lenny replies.

"A timemasters sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline. Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, say, Victorian England?" He reaches for some sort of remote in his pocket.

Professor egghead seems to know what the guy is talking about: "Holographic indigenous camouflage projection."

I see Chucky's cunfused expression. "His timeship is cloaked." I whisper in his ear. Now he understands.

"Indeed." Grim Reaper says, dramatically as usual. He presses a button on his remote, causing the timeship to appear.

"It's called the Waverider, it's been my ship for over a decade. Shall we?"

We're all a little too dumbfounded by the timeship in front of us to reply, so we enter with no words.

I'm walking in between Lenny and Sara. Before us, dead guy and professor egghead are talking about science. I would understand if I tried, but I hate science.

Grim reaper turns around to face us. "We have only 8 rooms on the ship, so some of you will have to share."

I don't trust him, but shake it off for now. I have to find a room. Lenny walks into a room at the left. So I continue my search at the right. But I think they're all taken.

The bird couple took one already, another one has the bag from the kid. The next one is a bathroom, then a storage room, the professors room, Reapers room, my brother's room.

I would move in with him, but he snores so loud.

I then spot the last empty room. I want to go inside, but apparently Sara has the same idea.

"Guess this means we're gonna be roommates." I tell her.

"All right, but there's only one bed." She points out.

I wonder when my life became such a cliché... Anyway, I'm not sleeping on the couch like in the movies. I go for the other option: flirting.

"Ow I don't mind sharing a bed with you." I reply with a smirk and a wink.

She returns my smirk, while putting her bag in the closet. "So what's your story? I heard about Captain Cold, Heatwave and the Ghost. But not about you."

I laugh. "Birdie, I am the Ghost."

To my suprise she isn't freaking out or anything. "Really? Here I thought the Ghost was a guy."