Chapter 3

Kennedy Davids

"Hey big brother that I love so much" I cheesed at my big brother, Vaughn.

"What do you want,Kenny?" He chuckled. "Well, since you're heading out I was wondering if you can drop me off at school" I smiled.

"Sure, let's go" he grabbed his keys. I nodded and grabbed my book bag.

Dreaming by Pop Smoke was playing in the background as we made our way to my school.

"So...who's car was that, that dropped you off yesterday?" He asked. "My project partner" I answered. "Is he a boy?" He said then I chuckled.

"Why does it matter" I asked. "It matters 'cause ion want you doing something else other than the project with him. Matter of fact he got some nerve dropping you off without showing his face. I wanna see him" he shook his head.

"Why? Its not like we dating or something. He's just someone I was assigned to do a project with" I chuckled. "Ion care. I still wanna see him. So I know if you come crying home I know who bitch ass did it" he teased.

"We are not dating!" I laughed. "Kenny, are you lesbian?" He asked. "Huh?" I asked shocked. "Do you like females?" he laughed. "I know what that mean but why you think I like girls?" I chuckled.

"You haven't had a boyfriend since 10th grade" he laughed.

"Okay and? The only thing I'm focused on is this basketball here and my grades" I said fiddling with my ball.

"Cap" he laughed then we pulled up to my school. "So where yo' lil "project partner" at?" He said looking around. "Don't forget I said I wanna see him" he said.

"Bye Vaughn. Love you" I laughed and closed the door then he drove off. "Whew...your brother doe" Serenity blushed.

"He too old for you and let Mikey hear you say that" I teased knowing that would irritate her

"Man fuck Mikey" she rolled her eyes then we continued walking.

Omar Cooper

I was outside the school leaning against my car when I saw Kennedy get dropped off by some guy.

Is that her boyfriend? It's not like I care...I just wanna know if he is, that's all.

"Ouu, yo' girl taken" Sharife put his hand on my shoulder like he comforting me.

"She not my girl" I chuckled as I shrugged his hand off. "Why you came late yesterday?" He asked. "I was hanging out with Kennedy" I shrugged.

"By "hanging out" you mean you was hitting it from the back huh?" Dior chuckled.

"Nigga what?" I laughed. "We were just hanging out. We were at the park the whole afternoon and we were just talking and we played 1v1. That's it" I sighed.

It felt kinda weird because I didn't even wanna make a move on her. I didn't wanna kiss her, flirt with her...sexually or have sex with her like I do with other girls. I just enjoyed her company.

Which is something I usually don't feel when I'm with other girls. I just wanna fuck and take her home but with Kennedy, I didn't wanna do all that.

This all feels so weird to me. I'm not used to this.

"Earth to Omar? This nigga buggin" Sharife snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Calm down" I moved his hand. "Look who making her way here" Dior chuckled.

"Hey daddy" Natalie said then she ran her hand across my chest. I moved her hand and looked at her. "Wassup?" I asked. "You didn't answer my calls last night. Why?" She asked.