003

Unedited.

Judgments.

Park Jimin

White ceiling, white sheets, and an IV fluid connected in my wrist. I groan as pain slowly erupts into my body once again. I hear shuffling from my side, but I was too immersed finding a way to get rid of the pain to care.

"You're awake" suddenly, a man with bright blue hair emerged in front of me, shocking me a little.

"Where am I?" I ask, voice scratched from all the screaming the other night.

Wait, I'm safely tucked in here the whole night? So the big bad wolf didn't eat me? Or maybe I was just dreaming about the wolf part. Yeah, that must be it.

But then, how in the hell did I get here?

"You're stable for now" the man said while adjusting the IV fluid. I notice him wearing a doctor's robe so maybe I'm in a hospital? "don't move too much okay? I'll just call your mate" then the doctor left.

Mate? It sounds familiar. Where in the freaking fudge did I hear that word again? Ugh, my head's starting to spin with all of this thinking, god.

Looking at the new environment, I finally concluded that yes, I'm in a freaking hospital.

The walls are all painted white and that much helps me with my conclusion. Maybe some stranger found me passed out last night and just brought me here out of pity.

I grunt in pain as sting shoots in my lower half. I drag myself so that I lay with my head on the headboard of the single bed.

Damn! Why am I covered in bruises and scratches? And why the heck do I look like a mummy? I tried lifting my feet but pain shoots all throughout so I just lay there in mock surrender. 

I worriedly look at the window that was situated just beside me only to see people swarming outside. The teens are gathered in one group with arnis sticks on their hands. They look like they were training or something while half-naked. Topless. Older men are grouped on the other side of the wide grass field. Their eyes are covered with black cloth while they fight one another.

Horror instantly filled my whole being, finally processing where I'm possibly at.

Could it be that I was abducted by mafias or gangsters or something? The hell! If so, then I need to escape.

I feel my adrenaline starting to pump as my heartbeat paces quick. My movements are frantic as I pulled the needle from my wrist, wincing from the pain it caused. More pain starts to shoot throughout my body as I forced myself out of the bed. Right now, all I want to do is cut my legs to get rid of the pain, but I couldn't possibly run for my life with that so I dismiss the idea.

My mind run in circles as I try to search for any reasons why they captured me. I have no money so if they're after it, they'll probably just gonna kill me because I've got nothing to give them. They can't call a family member to ask for a ransom either because I have none.

I run, desperately trying to find the freaking door out of this hell hole. I can feel my eyes start to sting as tears fill it to the brim. I rush to the door when I see it on the far end, opening it immediately only for me to be pushed out of what I thought was a hospital. Now I know it's not. I was treated in what looks like a slightly huge clinic, but not a hospital. 

Everyone halts as I stand there, lost. Even the folks with the blindfold stopped as they untie the cloth covering their eyes to look at my direction. Creepy.

I scan the area, subtly planning my escape.

The field is so wide, I feel like I'm in Sahara. Only that, this field is covered with healthy green grass. Not too far from my location stood a four or five story building. Not that tall, but god it's really far-stretched.