.Prologue.

Khushi was in great dilemma, she was sure she was going mad and the current situation in the house was doing nothing to ease her mind or self-worth issues.

She was feeling all alone. A lone warrior, the last man standing walking towards her death with each forward step taken. And no one cared what she felt? No one cared how she was doing? No one cared she was slowly withering like plucked flowers.

Her own husband was too busy with his ex and her child to pay her any attention or understand the sea of melancholy drowning her soul. The pain slowly tearing her apart and whisking her essence away. She was in pain, so much pain and he so-called family was too busy in pampering the oh-so-cute child of her husband's ex.

They were so lost in pampering and loving Arav and Sheetal that there was no love left for her. Arav was who current orbital around which their world revolved.

Arav, who was a carbon copy of her husband for them and they didn't back out from expressing their views on the topic and making her slave around the house for Sheetal and Arav.

They didn't notice she was slowly giving up. They didn't notice she was slowly letting go. They didn't notice she was not alright.

She was tired, tired of being taken for granted. Tired of being forsaken. Tired of being forgotten. She was tired of everything and on top of that her husband's distance was paining her greatly.

Everynight in her dreams an unknown man was kissing her in a beautiful palace, in a Disney world like setting. Her mind was spinning her own happily ever after away from her husband and even after all this things, she didn't like it. She didn't like it at all.

The dreams, illusions, hallucination whatever they were tormented her soul. She felt like she was cheating on her husband. No matter where she went the market,park, mall or anywhere else. Those images, people and faces didn't leave her for even a single moment. There was no place where she was safe from those illusions of her and that man. There was no solace for her anymore.

She was sure she was going mad, her demons were slowly consuming her whole and the only one capable of saving her was too busy with someone else to notice her plight. She was all alone and withering slowly.

One day, she'll disappear like the petals of dried, dead flowers. One day, all of her essence will go away. One day, there will be no her.

She was sure for with each coming day, it was becoming harder and harder for her to differentiate between illusion and reality.

*********

This is a story of heartbreak, misfortune, & self-discovery. This is a story of shame, betrayal, & jealousy. This is a story of friends trying to make it in the world. This is a story of Khushi.

 This is a story of Khushi

And here, we begin again. Welcome back to my lost story. Well, I'm lost too.

So let's get lost together. Okay, guys this story will have sporadic updates and well, maybe the updates will also depend on the interest shown in the story. So, that's it from my side.

Let's begin again.