Chapter 9

Y/n POV
It's been a week since the drive in.
Me and Soda apologized and then he proceeded to give me a TED talk about how terrible Dallas is and why I shouldn't fall for him. He said he was a guy who would hook up with girls and then leave them, and he flirts with girls all the time.
I could tell he was that kind of person though. We're all hanging out at the Curtis's house, I live there now Darry gave me the extra room they had, when Dally said "hey guys, Buck's having a party tonight, who wants to come?". "I'll go" Two-bit says, he almost always goes. No one else volunteers to go when Dally says "y/n how about you?" "Umm" I said and everyone looked at me.
I could see in Soda's eyes he didn't want me to go, but I thought it would be fun so I said "yeah, sure I'll go".
I went to get ready and put one of my party outfits on.
When I walked downstairs everyone had their eyes on me. Two-bit even whistled at me and I got all red.
"What?" I told them and everyone looked away except Dally and Soda.
"So" Darry said to me before I could walk any further. "There are going to be some ground rules for going to this party" me, Dally and Two-bit groaned. "Two-bit, you can stay here tonight so y/n doesn't have to walk home alone. Dallas I'm assuming your staying there because you live there so these don't really apply to you as much. At all times, y/n must be with one of you two, do not be alone. Be back here by midnight, I'll be waiting so I'll know. Don't go with anyone anywhere that isn't each other, we don't know what could happen. And finally, don't drink too much! Or at all for that matter, two I know that may be hard for you so I know you'll drink but not too much!"
"Ok dad, let's go" Dally said and we all left. When we got to Buck's it was really crowded and loud, but I followed two or Dal wherever they went. They both went to the bar so that's where I followed them.
"Two beers" Dally said to the guy at the bar. "Make it three" I said pushing in front of
two-bit who was blocking me from dally.
Dally look at me and smiled "make it three then".
"Here ya are" the guy said handing us the beers "thanks Buck" Dal said to him. So he much be the guy who owns this place.
He then turned to me and said "hey I'm Buck, I don't think we've been properly introduced" and glared at Dally.
Dal looked up and went "oh um Buck this is  
y/n" "hi nice to meet ya" "you too" I said and then Dal left to go flirt with some other girls. That left Two-bit and me at the bar, and man was he drinking a lot, so much for Darry's rules.
I drank my beer and I said to two "come on, let's go dance!" "Uhhh fine" he said and I grabbed his hand and we started to dance real crazy, because neither of us could really dance. Then I felt someone grab my waist.

I turned around and there was a big man behind me.
"Um can you please not to do that?" I said trying to break out of his hold, "no can do" he said and started to pull me closer.

I couldn't escape his hold.

"Two-bit! Help me! Let go of me!" I started to scream and then I felt his hold loosen on me and I broke free and ran to Two-bit.
I looked to see what happened and Dally was as punching this guy repeatedly until Buck got him out. He then came over to me to see if I was ok, I was of course and I gave him a big hug.
Two went to get another beer and me and Dally were staring into each other's eyes again, like we were at the drive in, finally getting time to ourselves.
He picked me up bridal style and brought me upstairs to where I assumed he lived. He set me down on his bed with him and we kept staring into each other's eyes, until he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back of course.

I really like Dallas.

It was a real passionate kiss, which turned into a make out session, but nothing more. I wouldn't let him do that right now.
Then we laid down together and as soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.