Chapter 13

Y/n POV
I didn't know where I was going, but I had to get out. Soda just sold me out to my parents without even knowing it! I'm dead in a matter of days!
I want to hide but I don't know where! They'll come to the Curtis's house and request to see me and won't leave til they get what they want. I'll have to deal with them, get rid of them from my life for good, finally stand up for myself.
I was still running when I saw the same blue mustang pull up towards me from the week before. I kept running but they caught up to me.
"Well what do we have here" it was Bob again. "Fuck off Bob" I spat at him.
"Woah woah no need to be nasty" Bob said getting out of the car now.
I tried to look for a way out but now I was surrounded, "unless you want to" Bob said now finishing his sentence.
"You make me sick" I said to him and he just laughed.
"Yeah well we'll see who's sick in a second" he said and held a blade to my neck.
"Shit" I thought "no ones gonna help me I'm all alone".
At this point I accepted death. I did not yell or fight to break free, all I said was "go ahead, cut me, it's better that way for everyone if I was dead".
And the next thing I knew, there was a fresh cut in my neck and an unconscious Bob on the side of the street.

Dallas POV
I was walking to the Curtis's house when I heard a familiar voice say "go ahead, cut me, it's better that way for everyone if I was dead". It was y/n, and a group of Socs were about to kill her!
I ran over as quick as I could and punched Bob straight in the face, knocking him out instantly. The rest of the guys surrounding y/n ran back to their mustang and picked up Bob and drove off.
Y/n was frozen, slowly comprehending what just happened. "Wha-?" Y/n was questioning when I said "it's ok you're safe now" and hugged her.
She hugged back and we stood there for 10 seconds before we heard foot steps behind us. We let go and it was Soda and Steve. Y/n ran over to them and gave them a hug and said "I'm sorry guys, you didn't know, it's not your fault" I was clearly confused and Steve said "I'll explain later" I nodded and we walked back to the Curtis's house and Steve explained the whole box situation.

Y/n POV
Everything was happening so fast, too fast.
I had to come up with a plan on how I was going to defend myself against my parents, and was I just asking the Socs to kill me? Man I never knew I would steep that low.
But never mind that, the four of us walked into the house and the rest of the gang was there now.
I explained to them what happened and that I needed a plan to protect myself.
"Well the package will probably take about 5 days to get to them, and a day and a half for travel, unless they fly but I know they won't do that so they'll arrive in like in a week in the afternoon" I told them "that's how long we have to make a plan and execute it".
They all nodded, thinking.
I was shaking a bit and Dally was holding me in his lap, I didn't want my parents to hurt me or the gang when they come.
"We could beat them up" Dally suggested.
"No way really" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.
"Maybe we can make a set up and get them arrested" Pony said.
That actually sounded pretty good so I said "ok, but what?".
That made everyone quiet again, so Dally said "we could kill them".
Wow he's being real helpful.
"Sure if you want a life sentence in the cooler over those morons" I said back coldly.
"I think we got it" Johnny said and him and Pony explained their idea for a set up.
It was perfect.
We planned everything out and went to sleep, everyone slept over that night. Steve and Soda slept in Soda's and Pony's room and Darry slept in his. Pony, Johnny and Two-bit all slept in the living room, while me and Dal slept in my room together. We got into bed and kissed a few times before I fell asleep right away.