Chapter 32: DETENTION

The rage of what Tooru said and did filled my dreams and then my reality as I woke up. I put on my uniform and walked right out my door. I was so angry I skipped breakfast. "THAT NO GOOD, SLEAZY LITTLE WEASEL." I banged on his door not caring who I woke up. When the door opened Tooru tiredly greeted me with a yawn. OH HELL NO. I reached out my arm and punched him in the chest.

O: OWWW (P/N), WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID."

O: IT'S 7AM! HOW COULD I HAVE DONE ANYTHING?

"LAST NIGHT.....*blushes* you- you- YOU KISSED ME."

O: Barely

"You kissed my cheek and you did it knowing I'm not okay with it."

*raise an eyebrow and smirks* O: Why wouldn't you be okay with it? You don't still have feelings for me do you?

"Yeah, I do. Want to know what they are? RAGE, HATRED AND DISAPPOINTMENT. You kissed me knowing full well I have a boyfriend."

O: You kissed Tobio on the cheek knowing full well you have a boyfriend.

*blush* "How did you"

O: I got it out of Kindaichi during your nap yesterday. Seeing as kisses on the cheek seemed okay in your book, I gave you one.

"That was - that was- THAT WAS DIFFERENT. I DID IT TO HELP A FRIEND WHO WAS BEING BULLIED BY TWO OF YOUR LACKEYS. You did this as some sick twisted revenge plan on my best friend who did nothing, but play the game you both love. It's not his fault he's so good. ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT. IT IS HIS FAULT. TOBI WORKS JUST AS HARD AS YOU AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HATE HIM FOR BEING GOOD. IT'S NOT JUST TALENT. IT'S A SKILL. TO HIM VOLLEYBALL IS A LIFESTYLE. IT'S HIS FIRST LOVE. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HE WANTS TO DO, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WANT TO HURT HIM FOR THAT.

Miko Oikawa: TOORU, WHO'S AT THE DOOR SO EARLY IN THE - Oh (P/N), what a wonderful surprise. Would you like to come in for breakfast?

I forced a smile on my face. "No thank you Mrs. Oikawa, I'm just on my way to school and wanted to say hi to Tooru."

Miko Oikawa: I've told you a hundred times to just call me Miko. What a polite girl. Have fun at school (P/N). Learn a lot. Don't keep her too long Tooru. I wouldn't want her to be late.

Miko walked away and I turned around to do the same, but just like yesterday Tooru stopped me.

O: (P/N), I'm sorry. I shouldn't have

I removed his hand off my shoulder. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made the mistake of letting you back in. I'm not some toy you can pick up and put down whenever it's convenient. You don't get to blatantly disrespect my relationship with Tetsu and my friendship with Tobi. You don't get to kiss me just to settle a score. I'm not an object, I'm a person, and I'm done. Don't talk to me again, because I won't be talking to you." I stomped all the way to school and didn't finish until I crashed down into my seat next to Yachi. I slammed my head into my two forearms and screamed. "UGGGGHHHHH!!!"

Y: Um, (P/N)?

"WHAT."

Y: OOOOOH NOTHING- SORRY- I MEAN

*sigh* "I'm sorry Yachi. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just a little upset."

Y: What happened? Are you okay?

"SOME INSECURE, MANIPULATIVE, ALL AROUND TERRIBLE DUMBASSKAWA KISSED ME! AND GET THIS! IT'S BECAUSE HE HEARD I GAVE TOBI ONE itty bitty little PECK ON THE CHEEK. I MEAN COME -

Y: Uh (P/N)?

"ON. LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?"

*whispers Y:(P/N), maybe you should stop.