❝07; the reason why.

It's been two whole days since Beomgyu and Yeonjun had entered the elder's humble home.

Aside from the very breath-taking view outside, the inside of the house however, as Beomgyu had thought, was very comfortable.

With potted plants on either side of the rooms, a pastel purple living room, a complete kitchen set with cactus plants, and a pastel yellow bedroom, also flowery in theme of course.

They had done all sorts of fun from the last two days. They did gardening, baking cookies, fancying outdoor walks at night, and of course, cuddles.

It was seven o'clock in the evening, and both males were currently seated at the living room sofa, cuddling and watching movies.

"It could be a frame-up!"

"No --- listen!"

"The Ministry suspects he's one of Dumbledore's lot so --- I dunno --- they lured him to he Ministry, and he wasn't trying to get through a door at all! Maybe they've just made something up to get him!"

"Do you know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that were true"

"Right, well, I think we should tackle that essay for Sprout on Self-Fertilizing Shrubs first, and if were lucky we'll be able to start McGonagall's Inanimatus Conjurus before lunch..."

The volume of the television had crowded the whole living room, both so focused and fixated in the movie.

When finally, the time had come that Yeonjun decided to break their attention from the television. "How would you like to fancy another evening stroll with me Gyu? Just us and the cool breeze, hmm?"

"That would be wonderful hyung, let's go!" Beomgyu replied, nodding.

They both put on their cloaks and headed outside towards the grassy ground, surrounded by trees and colorful flowers.

Yeonjun held Beomgyu's hand as they walked further down the village, the wind blowing away their dark and lemon locks, showing off their foreheads. The moon shining brightly amongst the clouds and the stars, reflecting it's light down the houses and at both males.

Beomgyu faced Yeonjun and said, "Hyung, can I ask you something?..."

"Of course Gyu~" The older replied as he also looked at Beomgyu, awaiting his questions.

He knew that his imaginations can't last long. Oh he definitely knew Yeonjun wouldn't leave him, well, at least not intentionally.

He has always liked Yeonjun more than a friend. Every time the older compliments him, he blushes so hard that he might as well be a tomato.

He just couldn't bring himself to tell the older, knowing that when time comes they would be together, and Yeonjun would just...you-know-what, he wouldn't be able to move on because of his attachment to him.

Yet he piled up his courage to tell him, right at this moment. He didn't want to waste any more of his precious time while his hyung is still here. And now he finally gets the chance to tell the older how he really feels.

"Erm... D-do you like me?.." Beomgyu asked nervously.

"No.."

"Do you w-want me?.."

"No.."

"Would y-you cry if I l-left?.."

"No.."

"Would you l-live for m-me?.."

"No.."

"W-would you do a-anything for me?.."

"No.."

"Would you pick m-my life? or y-your life?.."

"My life..."

"O-oh, Erm...okay t-then.." Beomgyu said, tears forming in his eyes as he let go of Yeonjun's hand.

So much for asking.

"I-i think we should head b-back now.." He was about to turn the other way when he felt his wrist being caught.

"Wait,--" Yeonjun protested, and continues to speak, "The reason why I don't like you is because...I love you. The reason why I don't want you is because... I need you. The reason why I won't cry if you left is because... I'd die if you left. The reason why I won't live for you is because... I'm ready to die for you. The reason why I won't do anything for you is because... I'd do everything for you. And the reason why I would pick my life is because...you are my life..."

Beomgyu felt a lot of tears streaming down his very pink cheeks, in shock.

For the first time, he hadn't felt so special to someone in his entire life..

He smiled.

▶720 words