❝10; can't you see me?

As the clock settled on four o'clock, it was about time to go. Both males have gathered their stuff and headed outside. Waiting there, was a black car.

"Good afternoon Sir! You dialed?" Said the car's driver, Mr. Kingsley Pemberton.

"Ah..Kingsley, it's been a while.." Said Yeonjun.

"I'm afraid so Sir.. Would you fancy hopping on then?"

"Surely..C'mon Gyu!" Yeonjun shouted at the dazed Beomgyu, who had decided to stare at the back of his hands.

"Erm... You have company Sir?" Asked Mr. Pemberton, clearly confused. He looked at the spot where Beomgyu had once stood.

"Oh! Yes.. Erm.. Is there a problem?" Yeonjun said as he let Beomgyu inside the car.

"Oh n-no Sir, everything is f-fine.."
Mr. Pemberton shakily replied, glancing at the seat beside Yeonjun.

"Off we go then!"

Thirty minutes later, they have finally arived at their destination.

"Have a good time Sir!"

"Thank you Kingsley, you may go now." Yeonjun replied as he and Beomgyu hopped out of the car.

As soon as Beomgyu stepped out, his eyes widened and his mouth formed an 'O'.

In front of him, was an Amusement Park, full of shimmering lights and the screams and murmurs' of the people around them. Every side was contorted with gaming stalls.

Deeper down the park, were the incredibly huge rides of all sorts. The ferris wheel gleaming with lights surrounding it's handles, the merry-go-round with all sorts of four-legged animals to ride on, the viking with it's huge dragon boat, and many more.

"Well, surprise!" Shrieked Yeonjun.

"H-hyung, this is amazing! Thank you!" Beomgyu said as he hugged the older and kissed his cheeks, smiling so widely.

"Anything for you my love.."

Beomgyu smiled at his hyung.

He only got to read about Amusement Parks in books, and it sounded so fun. And now, he's here, about to enjoy it with the love of his life..

See? I haven't been wasting my time with him, have I?

Beomgyu seized Yeonjun's arm and pulled him towards one of the gaming stalls. It was a shooting game.

"Would you like me to win something for you Gyu?" Asked Yeonjun confidently.

"I want that blanky please.." Beomgyu said, pointing at a furry pastel purple blanket.

"Of course, but don't you want that stuffed bear? It looks kinda cute though."

"No thank you hyung, I've already got
Mr. Bouregard, and he's way cuter than that bear.."

Yeonjun giggled and nodded at the younger's cuteness. He turned to the stall and paid for his play. He had managed to shoot every obstacle that was provided. He asked for the furry blanket and handed it to Beomgyu.

"Thank you hyung, you were amazing back there!"

Yeonjun smiled and thanked the younger.

Hours have passed and they were currently playing a game of catch-the-ball at a huge grassy field.

The ball was smoothly passed to Beomgyu, then roughly passed to Yeonjun, then circled around Yeonjun's waist, then smoothly passed to Beomgyu, then was again roughly passed to Yeonjun, then to Beomgyu, then to Yeonjun, who bounced it, then to Beomgyu...who dropped it.

"Ugh! That's the eighth time I dropped it!" Complained Beomgyu.

"It was okay Gyu.." Comforted Yeonjun.

"Erm...yeah, okay. Thanks." He replied halfheartedly.

"Gyu, is there something wrong?"

Beomgyu had pondered over his thoughts, debating whether or not it would be a good idea to tell the older.

He decided he would.

"H-hyung, why are people acting as if they can't see me?.."

▶590 words