Ch 4: Brother.......

Papyrus's POV:

I was sitting beside Sans's bed worried that he would never wake up........I still don't know how longs he's going to be like this so far he's been like this for a week.

"Sans......" I whispered "how are you?"

Of course I didnt get an answer all I could hear was the beep of the mashie that was connected to Sans's body.

"I miss you Sans I really do......please wake up soon!" I cried.

Sans's POV:

Paps?!!?

I sat sraight up on the and breathed heavily. I checked the time and it was 1 am. I couldn't go back to sleep knowing that Papyrus misses me and he's right next to me. Yes I saw Papyrus in my dream he was crying as he was leaning over my hospital bed saying that he wants me back home........

~1 hour later~

I still couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried to. I quietly walked up the stairs and into Dream's room to find him and Nightmare a sleep. I walked over to Nightmare and shook him a little.

"Hmmm......?"

"C-can I sleep with you guys?" I asked embarrassed of my question.

"Hmmm yeah sure....."

"Thank you." Nightmare scooted over closer to Dream so I could get in.

Nightmare turned over and grabbed my waist making me blush a lot. He softly breathed onto my neck where my sweet spot was but I held it in so I wouldn't moan. I put my hands and Nightmares and fell asleep.

Nightmare's POV:

I woke up with Sans's face close to mine and I quickly sat up blushing. My hands were around his waist and I quickly pulled them away blushing even more. I got off the bed and ran downstairs to see Dream, Ink, and Blue.

"Hehehe~" Dream giggled.

"What whats so funny?" I asked still panicking a little at what I woke up to.

"Did you have a good sleep brother~?"

"Why what happned?" Ink asked.

"And why is Nightmare here?" Blue asked.

"I saw Nighty and Sans sleeping together~!" Dream said.

"Sans?!" Blue said.

"Like Classic Sans?!" Ink asked.

"Yep~ I didnt know you felt that way about him."

"Shut up I dont like him!" I said.

"Then why are you blushing~?" Dream teased.

"I-I-Im not blushing!"

"Ooooo~ bad guy like the origional~" Blue teased.

"Wait hold up!" Ink said. "How did Classic get here?"

"Suicide......" Me and Dream both sighed.

"Oh.......wow........that was unexpected."

"Good morning guys." Sans said walking downstairs and stretching his arms.

"G-Good morning Sans!" I sqeaked.

"Sans I didnt know you and my brother were a thing." Dream said.

"W-What no!" Sans said blushing a lot.

"Then how come you were sleeping together hmmm?"

"B-because I........" He sighed "I saw Papyrus in my dream he was leaning over my hospital bed crying and saying that he misses me and he wants me home......."

"Oh I'm sorry Sans." Dream said.

"I-its ok Im used to seeing Papyrus worry about me......."

"So Sans why did you try to kill yourself?" Ink asked.

"Ink?!" Blue said glaring at him.

"No it's ok." Sans sighed "I had enough of the resets I watched my brother get killed so many times the last 1,000 resets were genocide......I just couldn't take it anymore."

"But why didn't Frisk reset?" I asked.

"I destroyed the reset button before I jumped off the cliff......"

"What how is that possible no one can do that!" Ink gasped standing up.

"Well it's not anymore!" Sans said and he walked to the kitchen.

"Hot am I right~?" Dream said.

"Yeah......." I sighed and then realized what I just said. "I MEAN NO HES NOT HOT OR CUTE!!!!"

That was embarrassing............uggggg brothers