Ch 21: Mother and Father

Dream's POV:

I opened the door slowly to reveal our Mother and Father at the entrance. They looked really happy to see us. I let them inside and they sat on the couch.

"Hello my sons!" Our Father said.

"Hello Father." We both replied.

"What have you guys been up to lately?" Our Mother asked.

"Oh nothing much." Nightmare said.

"Nightmare you look.......different." 

"............"

"He ate a black apple." I said.

Our parents both gasped and looked really angry at him. Nightmare kept direct eye contact so he wouldn't feel so bad. Our Father sighed and smiled at him saying that he should just be himself which made Nightmare happy and turn back to his passive form. Mother on the other hand didnt take it so well..........she just stared at him with a glare before turning to me with a smile.

"Dream are you ok he didnt hurt you or do anything to you right?" Mother asked.

"Well he definitely did something to someone~" I smirked.

Nightmare smirked looking the opposite direction and whistled to himself.

"But no Nightmare didnt hurt me..........well he did punch me on accident and I shot him with an arrow........."  

"Not an arrow multiple arrows." Nightmare said.

"Well I we were in the middle of a war and it would be suspicious if I didnt hit you." I replied.

I heard a little giggle from behind the basement door and knew that Sans was listening.

"Well anyways because were home now lets walk around the town for a bit!" Father suggested.

We all nodded in agreement and headed out the door. We walked to the tree receiving many stares from townsfolk and walked through the town. We were about to reach the town square when suddenly I was pulled back from behind and dipped. I looked up to see a blushing and grinning Ink. 

"Heya Dream~" He winked.

"Hi Ink!" I smiled.

"Hello!" Blue said.

"Hey Blue! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I just had to see my new boyfriend and Blue decided to tag along."

"Oh ok!"

"Honey whos this?" My mother asked.

Oh shit...........

Ink let me go and I cleared my throat.

"Mom, Dad this is my boyfriend Ink and this here is Blue!" I said.

"My son is gay?!"

"Heh speaking of gay~ Nightmare where's Classic?"

.............oh god.

"Who's Classic?" Our Dad asked.

"No o–"

"Nightmare boyfriend~!"

Ink no!

"Nightmare is gay too?!" 

"Ummm........."

"Son we have to meet him." 

..........

"Fine..........when we go back home I'll introduce you to him."

Ok if your wondering why Dream doesnt want them to see Classic and the reason he got upset at Ink is because their mom doesn't accept gay people (sorry if im offending some of you). Ok back to le story!

~Back home~

We decided to go back home so our parents can meet Sans Ink and Blue came aswell and I was very worried. Our mother doesnt really accept gay people so I have a bad feeling that something going to go wrong. 

We entered the house and everyone sat on the couch. Nightmare went downstairs and soon came back up with Sans. Our parents just starred at both of them and our father stood up. He walked over to them and looked down at Classic. Classic gave him a smile and smiled back. He then looked at Nightmare and hugged him thwn turned to me and hugged me also.

"Im so happy for you guys!" Our Father said.

"Thank you." We both replied.

Our mother came over to us and glarred at all three of us. Surprisingly she smilled and hugged me and Nightmare. She looked at Classic and smilled warmly ans he smilled back.

"Im happy for you guys!" She said.

"Really?!" I Nightmare asked.

"Of course I am. Im sorry that i wouldnt have accepted you for this eairlier and Nighrmare im sorry when i gave you the gare it just surrpirsed me when your brother said you ate a black apple." 

"Its ok Mom we forgive you." Nightmare said.

Bootiful!