Ch 25: So what do you say?

Dream's POV:

The next day I decided to head to Classic's universe to pay a visit to his brother and his friends. I wanted to ask if Nightmare could ask for Classic's hand because I knew he wouldn't do it himself.

Anyways! I teleported to Sans's house and knocked on the door. It took a minute for his brother to answer the door, hw looked down at me and smiled. He greeted me and let me inside so I could ask him my question. 

Once I was inside I saw that all of his friends were here too! This was perfect now they can all answer my question! I just hope this goes well.

"So Dream what brings you here?" Papyrus asked.

"Well I wanted to ask you guys a question..........but promise me to not get too mad ok?"

"It depends on the question punk." Undyne said.

"Ok well~ I wanted to ask if my brother could...........marry Sans............?"

"OH HELL NO!!!!" Gaster yelled "IM NOT LETING HIM TOUCH MY SON, LOOK AT MY SON, OR THINK ABOUT MY SON EVER AGAIN!!!!"

"You said you wouldn't get mad!" I said.

"I didnt say anything." He argued.

"But dont you want you son to be happy?"

"Well yes..........but that brother of your's basically kidnapped him."

"It was for a good reason! When Sans woke up from a coma he forgot all about Nightmare so thats why he took him away."

"Dad even though I might not Nightmare because of what he did we should at least give him a chance." Papyrus said. "I mean Sans looked so happy with him."

"What do you say?" I asked.

Everyone said that they approve except Gaster, he was still deciding on his answer.

"I aprove." He smiled.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Yes but if he does anything to him something bad is going to happen."

"Ok!"

I teleported away after waving goodbye and went to go look for my brother. I serched all around the house and ended with serching his room and of course I find him being a pervert............

Lol jk hes still asleep ¬_¬

Their going to make such a good couple! Even though they already are :3