Ch 7: Im sorry

This chapter is probably the longest chapter I ever wrote on any of my stories. Now I'm going to work on another chapter even though its 1:10 lol. I don't sleep anymore now.......I AM AN INSOMNIAC!!!!!! 

Nightmare's POV:

I walked in the house with tears in my eyes and saw Dream sitting on the couch holding Sans.

"Nightmare......" Dream said.

Sans shot straight up and I could see tears in his eyes. He got up and walked out the front door. 

"I messed up." I sighed.

"Maybe you should talk to him." He suggested.

"Ok."

I walked out the back door and saw Sans sitting in the grass and he sighed. I sat behind him trying to be quiet and he started talking.

"T-The kiss was nice.......but why would Nightmare like me?" He asked himself  "I mean I'm just a dumb person who destroyed the reset button so I could kill myself......"

Sans stood up and looked at the sky he started crying a little.

"Im sorry Nightmare I'm such an idiot and I shouldn't have pushed you away.......maybe........no I can't like you." He sighed. "Im sorry."

I got up and walked up to him then hugged him from behind and he jumped.

"Its ok.......I should be the one apologizing......"

"No I'm sorry.........even if I did like you I cant be with you......."

"Why?"

"Because when I wake up youre going to be gone." He sighed and leaned into me.

"Youre right." I hugged him again and rubbed his back.

"We ahould go in now." Sans said smiling at me.

Damn........hes too cute.

"Y-Yeah lets go." I grabbed Sans's hand then pulled away. "S-Sorry......"

"Its ok." Sans grabbed my hand and we both blushed a little then walked in the house.

"Darn even if you two dont love each other Im still going to ship you." Dream said.

"S-S-Shut up!" Sans blushed and covered his eyes in embarassment.

"Can you guys just kiss 1 time." Dream pleaded.

"No." I said.

"Please~!" 

"Fine!" Sans said and he grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me so our faces were inches apart.

"H-Huh?!"

Sans pulled me closer so our lips(?) were together. I closed my eyes and sighed then grabbed his waist and kissed back. Sans put his arms around my neck and pressed his lips against mine harder. Then we pulled apart and looked at each other wide eyed........just like last time......."

"I-I-Im sorry!" Sans squeaked.

"Eeeeee! My ship!" Dream screeched.

"I-Im soooo sorry Nightmare!" Sans said again and I laughed. 

"So you do like me~?" I teased grabbing his waist again.

Jeez Nightmare does that a lot.