Ch 18: Help me............TwT

Sans's POV:

After everyone left Nightmare gave me a lusty look. I gave him a look back telling him no but he didnt stop. He turned my head so I would look directly at him but I looked away he got pretty annoyed. He picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs. I gave Dream a look saying help me but he just whistled and scooted away. So much for being my bottom buddy...........

"Nightmare no."

"Nightmare yes~"

"Nightmare..........."

"Yes my love."

"Im going to kill you if you dont put me down right now."

"Fine~"

Nightmare set me on a mattress wait–

THERE WAS A MATTRESS HERE THIS WHOLE TIME BUT YOU HAD TO MAKE ME SIT ON THE FLOOR WHEN YOU DID THE THING?!!??! Boi imma kill you soon.

"Nightmare you better stop this instance!"

Nightmare pushed me down and got on top of me.

"DREAM HELP!!!"

"Shhhh its too late for Dream to save you know babe~"

Shit shit shit gotta find a way to escape!

"Nightmare I'll give you chocolate if you sto—Ah~!"

Oh stars imma die

"Youre better than chocolate." Nightmare said while bitting down on my neck gently.

"Night please have mercy on my poor soul."

"Yeah.........no."

TwT

Nightmare bit down on my neck harder almost hitting my sweet spot and ran his hand up my shirt and down my spine making me shutter.

"N-Night please........."

Nightmare put two fingers on my lips(?) and opened my mouth. He then slide is tongue in my mouth and licked the roof of my mouth and I shuddered again. He ran a hand along my spine and took of my jacket and then my shirt. He did the same thing and we started to make out.

Ohhhh yeahhhhhh also sin is coming up so you can leave if you want

Nightmare's POV:

Sans began to moan as I kissed him and it turned me on. I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and plucked at them just to tease him. I then slipped my hand in and rubbed his pelvis.

"N-Night............"

"Yeah?"

"I-I want..........I want you inside me.........."

Heh~

"Alright then."

Sin right here!

I pulled on San's shorts revealing his pelvis and smirked at him. Sans blushed a blue color and I pulled my d¡ck out making him blush more and I decided to tease him. I put the tip of my d¡ck inside of Sans's pelvis and he closed his eyes ready for me to fully enter but I didnt. He opened his eyes slowly and I moved around making him whimper quietly.

"Nightmare stop teasing me.............."

"But its fun."

"Please."

"Not if you dont listen to what I tell you to do~"

"O-Ok......"

"Good."

I bit Sans's neck and went all the way in. Sans moaned loudly and pushed me back a little then rubbed the spot where I bit him I guess I found his sweet spot. I smirked and thrusted gently into Sans making him shutter.

"Mmmm~ Nightmare~"

"Heh dows that feel good?"

"Y-Yeah harder!"

I smirked and thrusted harder and harder. 

"Hah~ ah~ ngh!"

I licked my lupa and kissed Sans passionetly. I thrusted once more but harder making him moan and i used that moment to slip my tongue inside licking all over his mouth. I licked every tooth he had and on the roof then pushed it down a little into his throat. I stopped kissing him to see that he had a tear down his face and lust filled eyes...........

Heh time to make you mine~