Ch 28: The wedding

Warning: Very adorable and long chapter! And if you dont have fun you will be destroyed!

I also tried to give you guys a POV

A few weeks later Nobody's POV:

Classic was in the bathroom of Nightmare and Dream's house freaking the fuck out while Nightmare was at the bad guys place also freaking the fuck out.

Chain was at the wedding place along with his friends making sure everything looked nice!

XxGlitchGachaxX was setting up the cakes (Chocolate, Chiffon, Coffee, Strawberry, and Vanilla) and putting them on the table. 

GhostlyAshamed_2 was setting up the drinks (Blueberry juice, Chocolate milk, Regular milk, Ketchup, and Mustard).

YvainneKateAnies was setting up the food (Cookies, Biscuits, Dark chocolate, and taco dip)

The Undertale crew along with Nightmare and Dream's parents and Viccie531 were setting up chairs and other things to make the area look fancy

That stars along with nikki1356 and firereaderhybrid were trying to clam down Classic.

The bad guys along with spadeandlycanaproxie and Airam123456 were trying to calm down Nightmare.

Chain called everyone to go get dressed and be at the alter in 30.

~After getting dressed and meeting at the alter~

Chain: Wearing a black tux (I hate dresses ¬_¬)

Spadeandlycanaproxie/his oc Collector: Wearing a purple dress with flowers on their head (ver adorable I must say :3)

Airam: Wearing a black, dark blue and white dress with a hat (also very cute)

Blue: Wearing a light blue and white tux

Dream: Wearing a yellow tux 

Ink: Wearing a brown and black tux

Error: Wearing a black and yellow tux

Fell: Wearing a red and yellow tux

Ok too lazy for the rest

Idk what the rest of you are wearing cuz you never said.

"Ok so does everyone know where to be and what to do?" Chain asked

"Yep!" Everyone answered.

"Perfect! YvainneKateAnies you can go to Classic cuz your the brides maid, and Error you go back to Nightmare cuz your his Man of Honor."

"You got it!" They both said.

YvainneKateAnies's POV:

I ran to the house and into the bathroom by Classic. Classic was just starring at himself still with some tears in his eyes. I put a hand on his shoulder and hugged him. Classic turned to me and smiled but then frowned a little.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"What if I mess it up?" He asked.

"Classic you'll do great this is your special day just smile!"