04 ;; killer cookies

jeongguk couldn't wait to get to his new friend's house. he couldn't wait to see kim taehyung again.

"where are you going?" one of his friends asked when the raven head started walking out of campus as all their classes ended.

"i've to see someone." jeongguk informed with a small smile on his lips and his friend raised his brows.

"who? is he someone special?"

"jaehyun, dude. i really am in a hurry now. talk to you later." jeongguk excused himself. grabbing one of the straps of his backpack to keep it safe, he started running.

taehyung's house wasn't that far away from the campus and the raven head only needed fifteen minutes to get there.

impatiently waiting for the door to open as he rang the doorbell twice due to excitement, jeongguk felt the embarrassment rushing in his face causing them to get reddish.

"oh dear, how are you?" it was taehyung's mom who opened the door and smiled widely when she saw jeongguk outside, "come in, come in!"

"good afternoon mrs. kim." jeongguk bowed which was replied by a subtle nod. he walked in and when they entered the living room, the raven head saw taehyung laying on the sofa with a plate of sliced apples on his lap.

"you guys talk. i have so much work." she excused herself and jeongguk now smiled at taehyung who knitted his eyebrows.

"you here, again?"

taehyung was quite surprised to see the other at his house for consecutive three days.

"yeah." jeongguk settled beside taehyung who gulped at how close the other was sitting. not even a centimeter was between them. the raven head was sitting with their opposite arms pressed together at which the younger blushed.

"so―" jeongguk was cut off by taehyung immediately, "before you ask how i am, let me tell you, i'm grand. super fine."

"i was going to ask if you are gonna eat all these apples alone." jeongguk let out a small chuckle and was about to pick one slice when taehyung grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

"i am gonna eat all these alone." taehyung ate the piece that he snatched from the older.

"oh okay." jeongguk held his hands up in the air and laughed that made taehyung feel butterflies in his stomach.

"tell me why are you here?"

"because you are pretty. i like seeing you." jeongguk replied and taehyung gulper hearing that cheeky answer.

what is he saying?

this is what was replaying in taehyung's head and yes of course he didn't say it aloud. he wanted to be cool and so he just nodded.

"well thanks." the brunette replied and jeongguk nodded back.

"bub, take some cakes and cookies." taehyung's mom came back from the kitchen with a tray on which a plate full of cookies and cakes and two glasses full of chocolate milkshake were placed.

she placed the tray on the small table in front and left when she remembered she left the ramen on the stove.

"that's poison. don't eat." taehyung said, his voice dry as he scrunched his nose up staring at the cakes and cookies that looked fine, "my mom thinks she is a good baker but the truth untold is she is a horrible baker."

"but if i don't eat, she will feel bad. i don't wanna hurt her." jeongguk picked one cookie and was about to take a bite when taehyung grabbed his wrist, "if you eat this, you are gonna hurt yourself."

"they look okay to me." jeongguk inspected and the brunette just sighed, "trust me, they aren't like how they look. they are traitors."

"if i let you eat this, that would be homicide." taehyung laughed which was soon followed by jeongguk.

"alright then―" jeongguk grabbed a handful of cookies and threw them in his backpack causing the latter to widen his eyes, "the fuck did you do?"

"i did the right thing. i can't hurt her feelings." jeongguk now got one piece that apple and was successful to eat it before taehyung could again snatch it away. the brunette frowned.

"jesus, don't tell me you are in love with my mom." taehyung giggled and jeongguk just looked at him in disbelief.

but soon his expression changed, "she is really pretty though."

"you―" taehyung pushed jeongguk softy who was now laughing loudly.

when they calmed down, they looked at each other and let out a small smile.

"you are really so pretty, kim taehyung." jeongguk pointed out and found himself staring at the other's almost flawless features for the nth time.

the raven head's eyes bored into the latter's and taehyung could feel the tingles in his body. he immediately broke the eye contact and looked away.

"that's just your opinion. i look weird with all these tubes. a kid once got scared seeing me." taehyung remembered and jeongguk just blinked.

"that's why i don't like kids. they are annoying and don't understand shit." jeongguk commented and that kinda made taehyung angry.

"kids are cute. what are you saying?" taehyung snapped back and jeongguk flinched.

"you just ruined the whole thing." taehyung emphasized on the words 'whole thing' causing the other to get confused, "what thing?"

"you were trying to flirt and i was still okay with that even though you are unattractive but you just had to act cool and say that you don't like kids even though everyone like kids."

"i really don't and weren't you the one who said i am hot?" jeongguk questioned, very curious for the reply.

"i lied." taehyung did lie but it wasn't yesterday. he lied just now cause jeon jeongguk was damn hot.

"that breaks my heart―" jeongguk clutched the t-shirt over his chest and dramatically pretended to be sad causing taehyung to laugh.

"okay okay, you are very sexy, jeon jeongguk and i am falling for your charms."

///////////////////////////

2K?? tysm !