16;; falling in love

"call me when you reach home okay?" taehyung kissed the senior's cheek that made him grin like an idiot before he tiptoed out of the house.

this time, he used the door.

"i will miss you sexy." jeongguk gave the pretty boy a flying kiss to which taehyung just rolled his eyes and closed the door. but a smile appeared on his lips soon.

he walked back to his room with the oxygen tank in his hands. throwing it on the bed. he settled on one edge of the bed and could feel fat tears rushing down.

he bit his bottom lip, not wanting to cry. he couldn't just believe that he was so attached to this jeon jeongguk already. he couldn't just help it.

"you can't do this to me." he mumbled, his hands grabbing the bed sheets harshly as he tried to not cry any louder.

"no you can't." he repeated.

kim taehyung thought, he liked this cancer. he thought, he didn't regret dying but it was all the truth until jeon jeongguk decided to step in his oh not so interesting life.

now he doesn't like this thing inside him like he used to do.

-

"you wanna eat cookies dear?" taehyung's mom asked jeongguk who shook his head no looking at taehyung from the corner of his eyes.

they were both sitting on the couches in the hall room while taehyung was eating apples.

"no mrs. kim. i am fine." jeongguk excused himself from the killer cookies and when she was out of the scene, they both started laughing.

"here, take this." taehyung offered the plate full of sliced green apples for jeongguk to take one which he did.

but he didn't eat it. he fed taehyung. soon he took plate from taehyung's lap and placed it on his before he started feeding the pretty boy, one by one.

taehyung just stared at the other while chewing on the fruit. the smile on jeongguk's face, it was priceless.

"i can eat myself, you know." taehyung said but his words contrasted his actions as he waited for jeongguk to feed him another slice, not picking one up by himself.

"i know." the raven head smiled pulling up another slice in front of the other's lips.

taehyung saw how big this slice was and got it in between his teeth. he was about to hold it when jeongguk scooted closer and bit half of that slice.

their lips meeting for a second before he moved away, now chewing that half.

taehyung knew he kissed jeon jeongguk hundred times but this surely made him flustered.

no words exchanged. just stares as jeongguk continued to feed the other.

taehyung pushed the other's hand away groaning, "no more." and jeongguk stopped.

"i am gonna finish these then." jeongguk giggled before eating the two remaining slices while the younger just admired the one he was falling for.

yes, kim taehyung was falling in love with jeon jeongguk.

"let's go to my room." taehyung pulled himself to his feet and was about to grab the oxygen tank but before he could, jeongguk already got it for him.

they walked upstairs to the younger's room and taehyung immediately closed the door.

he turned around and took big steps closer towards the other who smiled hugging the oxygen tank tightly.

"just keep it somewhere else." taehyung ordered and the raven head nodded before placing the tank on the floor.

taehyung hated how his tubes, his oxygen tank— the things he needs to survive comes in between him and jeongguk whenever they are getting close.

now that he wanted to hug him, this thing needed to be somewhere else. when jeongguk again was standing in front of him, his tank on the resting on the floor, taehyung didn't waste any more time and hugged the other.

jeongguk was surprised at the sudden action but soon pulled the other close by wrapping his arms around the other's petit waist while taehyung crossed his arms around the other's neck.

"tae—" jeongguk was cut off by the other, "shut the fuck up, jeon jeongguk. just let me hug you."

taehyung's eyes were shut close as he hugged the other, his hands started roaming up and down on the other's back, as he felt every fibre of the other's t-shirt.

the warmth jeon jeongguk radiates was addicting. taehyung was falling in love with every single detail of the other, even if he didn't want to.

it was too fast— maybe it was but taehyung knew his life was short and he going a little fast was— probably fair.

///////////////////

i might update again :))

stay tuned <333