11 ;; no goodbyes

"which wish of yours came true?"  jeongguk asked before they again started walking ahead.

"i can't tell you that." taehyung maintained the suspense and slowly walked ahead after which jeongguk just stopped him by hugging him from behind. he kissed the brunette's earlobe and whispered, "babe, tell me."

"you are really moving fast, jeon jeongguk." taehyung laughed pinching jeongguk's hand wrapped around his waist, real hard;; causing jeongguk to pull away immediately.

"ouh, tae." jeongguk groaned making the other to laugh a little before silence engulfed the both boys.

they again started walking, hand in hand, not sharing a single word.

after about ten minutes or so, they reached taehyung's house. both the boys wanted the walk to be little longer but maybe jeongguk wasn't that far from taehyung after all. he was just one call away.

"so that's it." taehyung smiled taking a step closer and placed a quick kiss on the elder's cheek. he giggled and wiped the place where he just kissed, "goodbye, ggukkie."

"don't say goodbye." jeongguk forbade, slowly rubbing his thumb against the latter's right earlobe before tugging on a small smile, "say, see you soon."

"okay but i think goodbye fits me more. who knows my lungs might just betray me anytime." taehyung laughed as if it was something funny which definitely wasn't and felt guilty when jeongguk hung his head low, "please don't say these bad things."

taehyung gulped and shut his eyes before breathing heavily. the oxygen tubes helping him like they always do.

"hey don't get attached to me much. i have to go someday. then what will you do?" the brunette pulled jeongguk's chin up using his thumb giving him his beautiful smile;; the boxy one "don't fall in love with me, jeon jeongguk. it's useless."

"just shut up." jeongguk was already in tears while taehyung was laughing.

-

taehyung buried his face in his soft pillow as the recalled whatever happened today.

jeon jeongguk, the boy he admired so much just kissed him. he was living his dream.

the raven head already ruined taehyung's sleep routine at the moment as he slowly sat up and reached for opening the nightstand drawer.

pulling out a small notebook, the brunette grabbed the pen right on the nightstand and pulled the cap off by his teeth.

smiling to himself, he started turning the pages of the notebook until he found what he was looking for. the notebook was full of the wishes he wanted to get fulfilled before he dies.

he started making a bucket list since he was twelve but when he found about the cancer building in his body, he knew all these were meaningless.

but still he had hopes that some of his wishes might come true. he might not go for ice skating or scuba diving, but he surely could kiss someone he liked.

jeon jeongguk just fulfilled one of taehyung's wishes. kim taehyung kissed someone he liked.

yes, jeon jeongguk was his first kiss.

throwing himself on the pillow again, he put check mark on one of his wishes that he wanted to do with someone he will like.

-

the raven head was walking out of the  campus. it's better to say that he was running out as he wanted to get to taehyung as soon as he can.

he was sure he heard his friends more like fake friends call his name from behind but he didn't stop.

he bought a strawberry pastry from the cake shop that falls on the way of taehyung's house and it took around half an hour to finish all this and reach the brunette's house.

"hey mrs. kim." jeongguk greeted walking in the house and bowed a little before running upstairs.

"be careful!" taehyung's mom shouted but ended up laughing. she was really happy that someone visits his son almost everyday. she was happy that someone really cared and just didn't bother to come and check on him instead of just calling once a week.

"tae." jeongguk called getting in the room but he didn't find the other, maybe he was in the washroom- he presumed.

he didn't bother to call his name again and settled on the brunette's bed before placing the cake box on the nightstand. he didn't want to the purple notebook with all those stars and hearts surely grabbed his attention.

he pulled the notebook from under the cake box and opened it assuming that had taehyung's doodles.

but soon realized that, this notebook in his hand were full of wishes that taehyung wanted to get fulfilled.

he saw how a lot of wishes were messily cut off by multiple coloured pens. the grimy scribblings like 'no time' just broke his heart.

he didn't acknowledge the presence of taehyung who just walked out of the bathroom.

"how dare you?"

///////////////////////////

sorry for not updating !
i am so lazy nowadays :'(