09 ;; maybe too fast

"your room is so clean." taehyung looked around wondering what jeongguk might have thought to see his really messy room, "okay, now i am embarrassed."

"i just cleaned it because you were coming. usually mine is messier than yours." jeongguk laughed taking taehyung's hand and pulling him in.

he locked the door and smiled, "i don't want that monkey aerin to annoy us."

"who is aerin?" taehyung asked excitedly before he settled on the edge of jeongguk's bed.

"she is unfortunately my sister." jeongguk huffed remembering how annoying the little one can be and sat just beside the brunette, leaving no space in between.

"i wanna meet her." taehyung quickly stood up with his backpack on that had the oxygen tank in it. the raven head immediately grabbed his wrist in order to stop him.

"no, please don't. once she comes in, she won't get out." jeongguk shook his head no and taehyung laughed again landing on the bed.

"you don't want her to see me. is this because she will get scared seeing all these tubes and my ugly self?" taehyung with a chuckle asked and saw how jeongguk's smile disappeared.

"who said you are ugly? you are most prettiest human being i have ever seen, taehyung." jeongguk cupped the other's cheeks and smiled, "you are literally the prettiest."

"stop lying." taehyung pushed jeongguk away softly and blushed.

"i'm not lying―" jeongguk was cut off by the other who shushed him by placing his pointer finger on his lips, "then let me meet aerin."

"ugh, fine!"

jeongguk agreed and walked out of the room to call his younger sister.

"aerin went out to play with maria."

"thank god." jeongguk murmured and walked back in slamming the door which made taehyung flinch.

"i'm so sorry. got too happy." jeongguk apologized clicking his tongue out and plopped himself on the bed.

taehyung giggled.

"what are we gonna watch today?" the brunette moved to the middle of the bed, in other words, closer to jeongguk.

"anything you want."

"then i don't wanna watch anything. i wanna just talk to you." taehyung suddenly changed the plan and jeongguk highly liked it.

soon they were laying down next to each with their arms pressed together which kind of became their thing and talked about different topics.

"i never thought i would be this close to you jeongguk, like seriously―" taehyung turned to his left and jeongguk to his right, "i used to stare at you playing basketball from afar and wondered how are you perfect."

"was i blind then?" jeongguk let out a small chuckle, "how didn't i notice someone like you."

"now you did. i must say it's a cancer perk." taehyung smiled and jeongguk just quietly stared at him.

no words were exchanged and they got lost in each other's eyes.

their eye contact was brief, lasted for only some moments when taehyung shifted his gaze down only to again look up in this clear eyes for the second time.

"gguk." taehyung called out, his deep voice sending goosebumps to both.

the raven just smiled in response while his hand went to caress the other's cheek, "so pretty, so gorgeous."

the both boys could feel the tension rising in the moment when they both started scooting closer.

taehyung bit his bottom lip oblivious to the fact about what effects this small act had on jeon jeongguk.

jeongguk wanted to now kiss those plumped, luscious, reddish lips so much.

and seeing taehyung closing his eyes, he didn't wait and finally pushed his lips on taehyung's.

they just stayed there with their lips attached, eyes closed, making the moment even more special.

it was taehyung who pulled away and immediately sat up.

jeongguk followed. he touched taehyung's shoulder causing him to look at him. his inside trembling thinking about what if taehyung didn't want this?

what if he moved too fast? he was quite sure that taehyung closed his eyes too and got closer too but what if he regrets it? what if this is the end?

what if? what if? what if?

jeongguk's mind was filled with thousands of questions.

"tae―" jeongguk called to which taehyung finally turned around, now facing each other.

"look, i am sorry if you didn't want this." jeongguk apologized, "i promise i won't come near you, i―"

jeongguk was cut off by taehyung who cupped his cheeks and smashed their lips together only to pull away giving it a quick kiss.

jeongguk was astonished.

he touched his lips with his fingers not believing what happened.

all his questions were answered in a kiss and now seeing the other smiling with blushy cheeks, jeongguk knew that kim taehyung wanted to kiss him too.

"i got so scared thinking you probably didn't want the same." jeongguk scratched the back of his head while the latter smiled, "i was just surprised at how we already reached kissing stage. we are damn fast."

"well i don't have much time. so it's fine." taehyung just had to say that ruining the moment and jeongguk sighed, "baby. please don't say that."

"but it's true―" jeongguk interrupted, "shut up and just let me kiss you."

taehyung shyly giggled and got on jeongguk's lap causing his smile to turn into a smirk, "damn baby."

"shut up, it's just i think, we can kiss better like this." taehyung said and cupped jeongguk's cheeks while jeongguk's hand wrapped around the younger's petit waist.

"kiss me, gguk."

//////////////////////////////////

hope you liked it

and this book will be short.
probably will finish this
within 25-28 chapters of
this length :'((