Corrupted

When I woke up it all came rushing back to me. It hurts, it still.. hurts I didn't know I was crying till I felt tears roll down my cheecks.

When I looked up I saw my mom standing at the doorway.

"Sofia...honey... Look I'm sorry." When she said that I immediately started sobbing.

"Let it out let it all out, I know your hurting... Ssshh don't worry everything is okay."When she said that I let it all out, she didn't care that I wet her shirt, when I was done she kissed my forehead and told me to rest.

When I closed my eyes I saw him again,and I cried for another 30 minutes only then did I sleep.

--------1 HOUR LATER

Evangeline(Mom)

I looked at my son while he was frantically walking in circles.

After James told us what happened we immediately told everyone to leave in a proper manner they asked questions but we didn't tell them what was going on.James told us that he beat the evil guy till he was unconscious but when we went back in the kitchen he was gone I immediately told two of the guards to stand by Sofia's door incase he came for her.

This wasnt supposed to happen.

"I'm so stupid I should've been there with her so, so...stupid." Karter said.

"Don't say that son it wasn't your fault luckily James found her intime."Jack(dad)said while wiping his face

"Honey you shouldn't be guilty it wasn't your fault."I looked at James for help.

"James can you please explain what happened again?"

"Well when I was in the ballroom I noticed that I didnt see Sofia because she was supposed to be there 20 minutes ago so I asked one of the servants and she said that she was in the kitchen getting something.

so I thanked him and was on my way to the kitchen when this one particular person stopped me on my way there asking me questions like who I was and what I was doing and where I was going and I told him I was headed to the kitchen.When I mentioned the kitchen he's facial expression changed immediately and I knew something happened when I told him I wanted to pass he didn't move so I had to littrally fight him to the ground, we were in a private place so no one stopped us. When I got him to the ground I ran as fast as I could to the kitchen and on my way there I was deserted like no one has been here when I heard her screaming I wondered why no one could hear her.

When I finally reached the kitchen door it was unexpectedly locked so I had to push my body against the door 3 times and when I finally managed to open it and when I did, ten feet in front of me... She lay there screaming while the disgusting vile man touched her.

"Oh my..."he couldn't even finish because Karter ended up throwing up.   

"We'll talk to her when she's ready but for now we have to make sure we find that man and get him locked up,Sofia shall not see or hear from him again."Evangeline said

~~~~~~
Hi this is anna it's been a awhile
I will definitely start writing again,stopped writing because of personal reasons but I'm now back.
~~~