Chapter 6 - Second Test

Chapter 6 — Second Test

Rose and Lily was dumbfounded. Their jaws were falling down, "T-that's...That's too excessive for a one-star White Cloaks spell." Rose chuckled nervously.

"Big brother Merlin is so amazing!" Lily added.

Magic spells are divided into many categories; Each of them corresponds with the realm of magics. They are approximately: White-tier spells, Grey-tier spells, Cyan-tier spells, and so on.

That was why Rose and Lily was flabbergasted.

Not only did Merlin had Golden Lightning that no one had ever seen, his White-tier spells are very strong too! And not just that, he even casted it within a breath time!

Merlin curled into a wide smile when he saw amazement flickering through their gazes.

"Let's go." Merlin passed through the dead wolf.

They hastened their pace, and after several minutes walking, the passage finally came into an end. They walked out into an open forest. Merlin noticed several elders looking at them.

He also saw Can Fu glaring at him.

"What? Did they just came from the tenth passage? Did my eyes tricked me?" One of the Elders said. "Ain't a fuss. That boy is a lightning magician." Another elder said.

"Elders." Merlin said. He eyed his surrounding. There was a girl standing near a tree. However, Merlin recognized her as one of the examinees.

"So we aren't the first." Merlin said.

But at least, he became second. Rose and Lily also became third and fourth.

Then, a loud joyful yell came from behind them. "We're first!" It was naturally Gong Fu's voice.

Merlin turned, and when Gong Fu saw them, his expression turned ashen. "Impossible!" He uttered. Not just they were completely uninjured, there wasn't even a speck of dusts on them!

Whilst Merlin and the others were fine, Gong Fu and his lackeys were in a complete mess. Their clothes are teared, Their body was covered with light injuries, and a few of them even had their hair burned.

"They must've got lucky." One of Gong Fu's lackeys said. "Mhm. That's the only explanation." Gong Fu said.

Although Merlin had shown his strength earlier, Gong Fu and his lackeys thought that he used some sort of treasure or even asked that Grand Elder to help him. After all, it's impossible for Merlin to made them kneel just by his pressure.

Gong Fu sneered, looking at them. His eyes was flickering with mockery., his mouth curved into a ridiculing smile.

"But-" Lily wanted to say something, but Rose stopped her. "We'll show them." Rose calmly said.

After a while, less than fifty disciples made it out the first test.

At the start, there were a few hundreds of disciples. But the one who made it out is less than half.

"Welcome to Black Leopard Magic School!" Can Fu said.

"Congratulations for those who has passed the first test." Can Fu continued. "You are all now officially the Outer Disciple of Black Leopard School!"

"Before we do the second test, we will proceed into the Outer area first." Can Fu said.

Thus, they traveled through the forest.

They passed through the forest, entering a large city. It was surrounded by wooden walls. "The school is divided into three sections; Outer area, Inner area, and Core area." An Elder explained.