06| stared

The only thing rummaged through Annika's mind was that he was hurt, the blood on his shirt made her spine shiver

The only thing rummaged through Annika's mind was that he was hurt, the blood on his shirt made her spine shiver. It was her hemophobia that was surfacing on her mind, the sight of blood made her take some steps back. Aryan was still holding the collar of Shivaay's shirt, throwing daggers at him with his eyes. Shivaay all along had his gaze fixed on her.

"Chikoo, stand outside, I will take care of this jerk" Aryan commanded her, his tone scaring her. Never ever she had seen Aryan in so much anger, who was this other Aryan and what was he capable of doing, Annika thought. Taking a deep breath in, she turned around to find Gauri glaring at Shivaay. "Did that jerk touch you? Did he hurt you? Let me look at you, turn around"

"Gauri, I am fine, he did not touch me. He tried to talk to me. Aryan saw this and he punched Shivaay's face" Annika assured her but Gauri being Gauri, turned her around so she could look for any injury. Annika's sneezed, grabbing Aryan's attention who was busy talking to Shivaay.

"Gauri, please take her inside and get her changed before she catches cold" Aryan called out to Gauri and she quickly nodded before grabbing hold of Annika's arm and dragging her out of there. All the way along Shivaay's eyes fixed on her.

"What happened, can you tell me? Did he push you into the pool?"

"No Gauri, he did not even try to touch me, I fell by myself, accidently" Annika assured Gauri. She herself was confused as to why she was hell bent on defending him, after everything, after breaking her heart.

"Let's go, I have got your luggage into your room"

ミ★

"Ayaan Bhaiya, it's alright, don't do anything now, Aryan bhai, handled him" It was getting onto Ayaan's nerves each passing second when he thought about Shivaay touching his little sister and that brought back the underlying anger inside him.

"Maybe Aryan should have broken some of his bones, that jerk deserved that" Annika sighed hearing him, it was something she had been hearing from past few years. Aryan and Ayaan had undoubtedly been there for her but then their temper was always so very high that they both used to forget what they really wanted.

Annika had now changed into her comfortable clothes, sitting on the bed of her room while Ayaan paced to and fro. "I should have never spent my time with Sammer, I could have protected her" Ayaan muttered under his breath, making Annika look up at him with curiosity.

"Bhaiya, it's alright, please sit down"

"No, don't tell me to calm down. I can be anything but calm right now" Ayaan ran his fingers through his hair furiously. When the door to the room opened Ayaan was on an alert, he feared that it was Shivaay. But to his relief it was Aryan who had a blank expression on his face.

"I took care of the situation, Ayaan can you please sit down and let both of us breathe now? Where were you anyways?"

"I- I was just roaming around the ship doing nothing in particular" Ayaan stuttered while speaking, afraid his lies will be caught.