10 | Kissed

It was tiring to hear Rudra go on about how he made out with this girl a year ago, jumping onto every small detail

It was tiring to hear Rudra go on about how he made out with this girl a year ago, jumping onto every small detail. Annika was almost on the verge of dodging off but it was Rudra who was talking, she couldn't hurt him by saying he was boring her, so she hummed every now and then, letting him know that she was hearing him but she was not. From the corner of her eye, she could see Omkara and Gauri standing some distance away, talking with each other with a smile on their faces. 

Annika was glad to see the two together, finally. She always thought there were sparks between the two but they never talked out being more than just friends, at least this trip was going good for someone. Annika sighed, she found that Rudra was no longer speaking but staring at someone in particular, following his gaze, Annika spotted a girl, ofcourse. 

"Didi, wait here. I will be right back" Annika shook her head as she saw him running towards the girl he was staring at. Tomorrow they will be in Goa, the trip already felt so long and now two more weeks. Was he going to tag along too? Annika poundred over the thought before she was interrupted by a voice. It sounded similar. 

"Hey, darling" Annika frowned when she heard Rohan call her darling. The guts this guy had. She glared at him and at that he grinned widely, she was sure that he was nuts. "Don't you have work to do?"

"My work is to make your heart beat for me" 

"Look, there are many fishes in the sea, why are you chasing me?"

"It's fun, you see, every other fish wants me but you, my goldfish, you are running away from me. I just want to know what I am lacking" Annika couldn't help but chuckle, she had to admit he was funny. She paid her attention back at the bright full moon. Rohan stared at her and then at the direction she was looking was. She is beautiful, he had thought. 

"Darling, tell me your name" Rohan raised his eyebrows, a smirk on his face. Annika rolled her eyes, his black eyes had a mischievous glint in them. "Why do you want to know my name?" Annika asked, her eyes wandering at the numerous people who were busy with themselves. But when her eyes landed on the blue eyed guy, she froze in her spot, he was smiling, no, laughing at something. 

Rohan noticed her being still and a frown adoring her face, she looked cute nonetheless. "Oh, so you are pining at that guy too? I have already seen enough girls crushing over him" Hearing this Annika broke her stare off Shivaay, she felt like she was being a creep now. With a small nod, she decided to not acknowledge his words. Back in the college days, girls wouldn't stop looking his way but he, he only looked at one girl and at her direction only.

Annika shook her head lightly, she wasn't supposed to go back and remember those days when things were different, when they were happy. She knew that she wasn't getting them back any time soon. Still, there she was, her witless heart that felt pain seeing him with someone else. There was no way he was even going to look at her that way, the way he used to look at her four years ago.