•chapter one•

so when i published the prologue, i realized that i didn't have a plot. just a bunch of scenes written during a three am delirium. i frantically tossed together some semblance of a plot, so please keep in mind that 98% of this story was written at three am and the other 2% was written while the author was running on two hours of sleep and energy drinks. also, @AngryOne1 thank you so much for your support. it really means the world. oh, and i can't right fight scenes for shit, so sorry in advance. PHOTO IS NOT MINE

After Katsuki disappeared, the bullying got worse. Izuku trudged through life with his head down, but smiling nonetheless. He spent a lot of time at the library, or at the local soup kitchen. People didn't judge him for being quirkless there.

After meeting All Might and saving one of his bullies, Tsubasa, from a slime villain, All Might gave him his quirk and Izuku, after months of training, became a student at UA High School. He worked hard, made friends, fought villains, and soon made his way to the top of the class, even being elected as class representative.

Now in his second year of high school, Izuku is a battle-hardened warrior, although don't let that fool you. He's the sweetest little bean, unless you threaten to hurt someone he cares about. That's when you should start running.

The League of Villains, particularly the Vanguard Action Squad, have been the main group of villains that Class A has had to face. It's led to a lot of unanswered questions-how large of an organization is the League? What are they plotting next? After Kirishima was kidnapped by them in their first year, UA ramped up their security by creating student dorms. The dorms are pretty nice, Midoriya thinks, just not right now.

Midoriya is sick. It's nothing serious, just a virus, but he can't go to class and his mom is on a business trip, so he has to stay in his dorm room when he wants nothing more than to be in his bed at home. Ugh. His friends will visit him later, with homework and the latest gossip. For now, the greenette curls up under the blankets and takes a nap.

🥞🧇🍟🧁🍫🍪☕️

Aizawa's POV

It's just another patrol. Because I only patrol in the dead of night, there's hardly anyone out. Just some minor villains, crooks, and a few stupid, drunk, and high teenagers who I have to escort home. Nothing special. That is, until I spot movement in a back alley. Someone's leaving through the back door of...is that a bar?

I move closer to get a better look, and my blood runs cold. I recognize that outfit. That's Ground Zero. He's not very well known, preferring to stay underground, but those who do know of him tell of his explosive personality, with an explosive quirk to match. The police have had a warrant out for him for years. Well, now's my chance.

I drop down behind him without a sound, but even so he pauses and looks around as if he heard something. His training must amazing, because in all my time as a pro I have only been spotted once. I have to dive into the shadows to avoid being spotted. Thankfully he doesn't see me, and I quickly and quietly radio in for backup, as well as restraints, keeping my eyes on him. I haven't used my quirk yet, because I don't want him to know I'm here. I get confirmation that the police and a few pros are on the way, and I ready myself for a fight.

I sneak up behind him and activate my quirk before sending my capture weapon towards him. Somehow, even though I've been silent this whole time, he's ready for me. Zero dodges, attempts to use an explosion, and realizes he can't. He growls in frustration before charging at me, whipping out a knife from who knows where. He manages to get a hit in, throwing the knife deep into my arm before pulling out another one. I get the feeling he was aiming for my chest, though.

I finally get a good look at him. Zero is blonde, with red eyes and bruises and dried blood decorating his face. And he's...well, he's not a kid, but he's certainly not a fully-grown adult either. I blink, cursing my dry eye, and all of a sudden, Zero's gone. I frantically whip my head around, searching, when I hear a boom and I look up. Just in time, too, because from his place high in the sky, Zero's thrown another knife at me.

I manage to dodge, and begin to scramble up the building to the rooftop to chase after him as he uses his explosions to propel himself over the city. I hear sirens and register that the police have arrived. Good. I activate my quirk again, and the boy in the sky begins to fall.

Shit. I didn't think of that. I blink, and he saves himself with an explosion. I hear a loud cry from below, "YEAHHH," and wince. I risk a glance down at the street and see Mic racing along at ground level, keeping pace with me.

But Mic's yell doesn't deter Zero for a second. Strange. I'm catching up, and Zero's over a roof, so I use my quirk and he plummets. He tucks himself into a ball as he falls, and catches himself in a roll, quickly standing up and starting to run. There's a large gap in between the next two roofs. It's gotta be about 20 feet. He can't make it. I just can't blink until then.

But Zero has other plans. He pulls the trigger on a grenade-type thing and it sends a blast my way, triggering a huge cloud of dust. I cough, and, NO, I blink.

With his explosions returned to him, he launches himself across the gap. I think I hear him yell "See ya, suckers!"

I am not letting this fucker get away. I rub my eyes fiercely, and then I activate my quirk. Zero's halfway to the other rooftop, using his explosions to get him there, when the booms stop. However, he has momentum, and so he slams into the side of the building, just below the roof. I fully expect him to drop to the ground, unconscious, but he digs his fingers into the wall instead and glances around, surveying the situation.

🍨🍦🥨🍰🌮🌯

Ground Zero's POV

I was minding my own fucking business when some crusty old fuck decides to fucking jump me. So naturally, I throw a few knives before realizing that this guy is trained. Then I decide to get the fuck out of there. I can't get caught now. But he fucking chased me, and now I'm here, on the fucking wall. I think his quirk has something to do with taking away other people's quirks, because I think he took away my explosions. It was fucking weird. One second they were there, the next they weren't.

I look around as best I can, still being on the damn wall. Oh, shit. The police are here. And some pros. Are you fucking kidding me?

It's going to be impossible to escape. I sigh.

"FUCK YOU!" I yell (I hope) before I slam my head into the side of the building, hard, and everything goes black.