•chapter seven• (i'm sorry)

lol i know this book is tagged #angstwithhappyending but guess what i lied there is no happy ending there is only poorly written angst you're welcome

and this chapter is dedicated to MissingKing829 who's been with me from the very beginning. love you so much💖💖💖

ALSO!!!!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS MY ORIGINAL IDEA FOR THIS BOOK!!!! THIS IS THE BIT WE'VE BEEN WAITING THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR!!!! IT ONLY TOOK 7 CHAPTERS, BUT WE'RE FINALLY HERE!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL DARLINGS, TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖✨✨✨💜💜✨✨✨💜💜💜(also, for context, i wrote this on june 4th🤡🤡🤡🤡💀💀😳✌️)

Emerging from his dorm room for the first time in nearly a week, Midoriya slowly made his way down to the common room. He's been pestering anyone who made the mistake of coming to visit him about Ground Zero, and received only mediocre answers at best.

"Uh, he's blonde? Kinda tall? Usually scowling? Doesn't seem to like us all that much?"

Yeah. Mediocre.

So now that Izuku's well enough to meet the villain that he's heard oh-so-much about(not that he's complaining), he can't wait. Thankfully, it's a Saturday, so most of the class, including Zero, is gathered downstairs. Some are eating, although the majority are watching SpongeBob reruns(nO, tHiS iS pAtRiCk). Kaminari or Sero must've gotten to the remote first this time.

Speak of the electrically charged devil, Kaminari leapt up from the couch as soon as he spotted the greenette(i want you all to know that every time i type "greenette," i physically cringe).

"Hey Midori!"

Midoriya offered a smile, glad to see his friend.

"You don't have the plague anymore!"

"Nope!" He craned his head, rising up on his tiptoes to attempt a look at Ground Zero. Kaminari saw him searching, and grinned widely.

"Well then, I think it's high time you meet the big bad wolf himself, Ground Zero! He's being a meanie and he won't tell us his real name."

Slowly and cautiously, Midoriya made his way around the back of the couch, so he could finally lay eyes on the famed boy sitting in the middle of it.

and that's a wrap folks!!! it's been a great time, and i love you all!!! i'm so sorry for abandoning this fic, but i've just lost inspiration. thanks for all the love tho💜💜💜

jk jk as if i would do that😝

A collar Midoriya recognized as a quirk suppressor around his neck, ash blonde hair poofed out around his face, and a wary, darting gaze that was very evidently watching the room greeted him.

"Aaaaand there he is, Ground Zero!" Kaminari introduced.

The class heard a sharp intake of breath from Midoriya as his jaw dropped and his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. Those who were more aware of their surroundings noticed Ground Zero stiffen, but for the most part, every eye was on the green haired boy.

Zero raised his head and made eye contact with Midoriya for a split second before his face paled and he shot to his feet abruptly.

"Y-You're dead." It was a statement. An impossible statement.

All of 2-A's heads collectively snapped over to Zero. In the week-ish that they've known him, he has never been anything but cocky and confident, cool and collected. But now he's stuttering and looking for all the world as though he's seen a ghost.