author's note

hey. it's me. i'm pretty sure that a bunch of you saw this coming, but after a lot of thought i have made the decision to abandon this book. probably forever, but who knows. there's a very slim possibility that i might come back to update or even rewrite this book, but don't count on it.

my mental health has taken such a huge dip since i last updated, and abandoning this book will take some of that stress and anxiety i have from not updating away. i also reread the first parts of this, and it's so bad. like genuinely terrible. i'm not fishing for compliments here, i just really hate the way i wrote this. i've grown a lot as a writer in these past few months, and i just can't write for this story and these characters anymore.

i won't delete this book, so if you want to reread it it'll still be here.

to be completely honest, i don't even use wattpad anymore. i moved to ao3 a while ago, so if you want to read my other, better stuff, i'm thediabeticdisaster on there and my tumblr is heyheyheybutlikeromantically .

i'm sorry. i know a lot of you will be disappointed by this, especially since i promised some of you updates, but i wouldn't be able to give you guys the story you deserve. this is for the best. 

i love all of you, so, so much. this was the first fanfiction i ever wrote, and getting the support that i did was so wonderful. it gave me confidence, and i wouldn't be the writer i am today without it. i know this sounds stupid, considering it hasn't even been a full year since i started this book, but oh well.

i'm laughing to myself, looking through this account and this story. i'm pretty sure that i'm not even a girl anymore, and look at my username. things really have changed.

this account is inactive now. i might come back from time to time to respond to comments, but i'm done, for the most part. not with fanfiction in general, but with this story and with wattpad.

once again, my apologies and my love. i'm so sorry that i couldn't give you guys the story you deserve.

best of luck. i wish you all the absolute best in life. i love you all so much. please remember to take care of yourselves.

much love,

-tape (formerly sleepyweebgirl)