Eren, Eren, Eren.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOWHERE'?"

"I mean I can't find it." Mikasa sighed quite annoyed with her little brother.

"Are you sure~?"

"Extremely," Mikasa stated in a tone that said: if you question me again, I'll make sure that you can't question anything ever again.

"Okay, okay, I guess that means not getting homework done then," Eren shrugged.

"You should have done your homework last night." Mikasa growled.

"I didn't have my backpack!"

"You would have known that if you had tried to do your homework because YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT, AND WE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" Mikasa yelled now officially ticked off.

"Whatever, we need to get Armin and go to school."

"Ugh, Eren, Eren, Eren, okay let's go," Mikasa released giving up, "Okay I'll call Armin."

             *TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL*

"Hey horse face"

"What do you want retard" Jean scowled.

"I'm calling in that favor," Eren walked up to Jean.

"What favor?" Jean gave Eren an unimpressed look.

"Me kicking your ass in destiny and winning the bet, getting a free favor- favor," Eren smirked.

"Ugh, here we go, what's the favor?"

"Let me copy your homework," Eren smiled.

"That's it? Here." Jean questioned then gave Eren his homework chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah, shitty way to use a favor but whatever."

"'Kay see ya Eren"

"Bye Jean," Eren called over his shoulder, running off to class.

As soon as Eren left Jean chuckled while saying "Eren, Eren, Eren."

             *TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*

"Hey guys" Eren greeted.
"Hey Eren" Armin returned. 

" 'Sup" greeted Jean.

"Hello" greeted Marco.

"Hi" greeted Mikasa.

"Yo" greeted Connie followed by a greeting from his girlfriend Sasha.

Of course you could barely tell because she had food in her mouth, "himff"
*an approving nod from Ymir* and a boastful "Hello!" From Christa.

"So~ how'd cha do on your homework?" Jean questioned trying to hold back his smirk.

"Got a 100"

"Ha you- wait...WHAT HOW COULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN A 100?"

"Oh well I took all your answers, threw them away, and asked Marco to give me the answers for his homework"

". . . fuck you" Jean mumbled continuing with a few other curses under his breath.

"Ha, you failed didn't you." Eren mocked.

"You wanna' go?!"

"Bring it!" The two boys jumped up fist raised until one look from Mikasa (who's been in a bad mood since this morning, thanks to Eren) stopped their fighting right away.

"We'll continue this later horse face"

"Your on titanic retard"

"Hey Eren, where's your lunch?" Questioned Armin trying to get rid of the tension in the air.

"I knew I forgot something, I'll be back in a minute"

"Eren, Eren, Eren." Stated literally everyone at the table.