Levi, Levi, Levi

"Good morning Levi" Haniji greets.

"What do you want shitty glasses?"

"Oooooh someone's grumpy"

"I didn't get any sleep last night because somebody was up last night talking very loudly to somebody's girlfriend." Levi stated rather pointedly.

"Oh, sorry about that Erwin and me were discussing a vacation we're taking during Christmas break"

"Ugh, see this is why I am not in a relationship; they're all about the stupid things you can do to show everyone you're together"

"Levi, Levi, Levi, thats not why we do those things. You don't understand love and thats okay, but one day you'll have it and know why we take trips together, kiss, and say 'I love you'. One day it'll be the only things you think about; that day everything will change for you, so promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"When love finds you, don't try to deny it, okay?"

"...fine Haniji, and you know, the only time I've ever seen you serious is when you talk about love," Levi stated honestly.

"Exactly it's that powerful." Interjected Erwin.

"Hey, I can be serious"

Erwin then burst into laughter and was unable to speak for five minutes.

". . . Ah, okay, so why are you guys talking about love?" Erwin asked when he finally recovered from his laughter.

"Because Levi doesn't think he'll ever find it," Haniji answered mournfully.

"Its not something that a person like me would have; I mean how could someone love me?" Levi chuckled at the idea.

"Pretty easily apparently, have you even counted your fangirls who declare their undying love for you on an undying basis?" Haniji questioned now wondering if she could devise a plan to get him to kiss all his fangirls.

"They only love my body; no one could *chuckles* truly love me," Levi smiled, but his two closest friends could tell it was fake.

"Well I wouldn't be too sure of that, Levi, the world may surprise you," Haniji smirked in a knowing way.

Levi scoffed, "Nothing surprises me."

"Ugh, Levi, Levi, Levi."