Chapter 14: Sleepwalker

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! COVID-19 got my life all messed up. My boss calls me more and more to help them out in the store. And being the faithful and loyal jobstudent I am, I will always be there for the rescue. whoops

Previously:

While Nick openend the door for, (Y/N) took Nick by the collar and kissed him. It wasn't something big, it was something that only lasted a second or two. But it was enough to let Zak get furious.

He saw (Y/N) whisper something in his ear seductively while they were leaving the building.

Only the two knew what she really said.

"Play along please."

----

The so called couple, walked out of the doors. passing the full view window of te place, hand in hand. With her head on his shoulder. They stepped like this, with jokes on the way until they weren't in someones view anymore.

They reached Nick his car and they both separated each others touch. Both, kind of sad for doing so. Nick was doubting to ask what that was about, but when he finally wanted to talk about it, (Y/N) already took the lead.

"Sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"About earlier obviously. I shouldn't just have used you like that."

"Don't be sorry. I really didn't mind it to be fair actually."

"Oh, and why is that? If I may ask."

Nick wanted to try but he quickly changed his mind. Now is not the best idea.

"Because you needed a way out. And I really get why you did it. If I was in your shoes, right there and then. I probably would have done the same. So really. I didn't mind it at all."

"You sure? I mean. I kind of ruined our dinner time. I want to make it up to you."

"Movie night and you cook?"

"Deal."

-----

So they were home. simply said, they both took the deal seriously, Nick pushing her into the kitchen while he would search a movie to spend the night with. 

YOUR POV:

"Hey Nick! what do you want to have for dinner? or late night snack actually?" I called out from the kitchen. Man that sounded bad. but let's be honest I wouldn't mind if he just said you.

"Nothing too serious, let's prepare some chips no?"

"And you wanted me to cook? that is defiantly not the definition of cooking."

"Really? I just wanted to see you standing in the kitchen looks to me like you were cooking. But if you insist you can make me something tomorrow?"

"No no! I'm fine thank you!" And then I just flipped out of the kitchen with multiple bags of chips and other kinds of sweets. He played the movie on Netflix. No classic DVD it seems. But alright. I went to sit next to him, and gave him a bag of choice. 

"Alright let's watch the movie. Which one did you pick?"

"Some friends were talking about a new one 365 days. Thought it would be fun too watch with you."

"Never heard of it. Let's do this."

----

"This is literally a movie about Stockholm syndrome no? Like 365 days to fall in love with someone who kidnapped you? Jezus that's not creepy at all or so?"