Chapter 27: It's better when it feels wrong.

Today, Zak and Y/N would review the photos. While Zak was waiting, Y/N was stalling it. She needed to tell Nick, that she was going to meet up with Zak and only him. It was already past 1P.M and Y/N knew it was time. But before She could go tell Nick about her plans, Zak beat her to it.

He called her up. 

"You really need to come over. It is very important. About the last recordings, there is something that you need to hear."

"Zak? I thought it were the photos you needed to review with me? But besides that I'm kind of tired to drive that whole way till your place. Just send the footage to me. Nick and I'll review it ourselves. K bye.-"

"-No really you should come see it. Please it's really important and maybe the best if you just don't play the words at your house. It's for your own safety."

"Alright, but if it is for nothing, I am really thinking about slapping you, like really hard in the face, that you just push my out of my bed for some footage."

And so she hung up.

"Sorry Nicky but I need to go. Zak his orders. Some really important footage that I need to watch.  I'll probably won't even be back later tonight."

"It's okay, I trust you. If something would happen you always tell me right? Just like last time. And uhm, if he touches you, let me know, not that I don't rust you with this but, my right is probably more harder than yours."

"Thank you Nick, but there won't be anything going on."

---

She knocked at the door and Zak immediately opened it. Welcoming her inside. She skipped the introduction and walked to his desk and so his laptop. The footage stood open and she just played it. But she didn't hear anything but her own voice.

Zak walked up to her. And without her turning around she just started speaking.

"Zak there is nothing to listen too."

"Really, I swear there is. Just listen closely." He said while standing behind her. 

"No really nothing? Seriously Zak, you let me come over while there is nothing. Jesus I,m really pissed at you now."

"It's just better when it feels wrong"

"What?" she turned around and was greeted with Zak his lips on her own. 

Within a second Zak had pushed her against the table, ready to take her in the way he always wanted. It may be sound harsh, but Zak didn't care about her relationship. Never did tho. However, (Y/N) did.

And she cared a lot about her boyfriend, who was to make it clear, Nick. She just couldn't understand that Zak still tried, after so long. She never remembered him. And probably never will. Even if she could? She wouldn't want it to know.

Zak tried harder, and bit her lip slowly. Just get a reaction out of her since she was just frozen. But this time, (Y/N) took advantage of this to make him something clear. 

But to do just that, she played along for just a minute. A kiss back and a small lick over Zak his lips, made him smirk. 

"I knew you couldn't resist." He said with an almost audible voice. Zak then used his brute force to lift her up and took her towards his bedroom. Zak couldn't express or even explain how happy he was about this. But he was certainly happy.

Finally getting his girl? Too good to be true.

And it was.

The moment Zak threw her on the bed, sat on top of her, made out for a little bit and switched positions. (Y/N) took advantage to that. She stood up and was ready to leave Zak with a boner. She isn't an easy girl. 

"Wait, where are you going? We're just getting started." He stood up and wanted to turn her around so she would face him in this conversation.

Just then, (Y/N) did something she always wanted to do.

Knee high, right into the private parts of Zak. And while he sank to his knees. (Y/N) looked down with satisfaction on her face. She stepped a bit closer and bowed down, taking Zak his chin into her hand. 

"Zak, Zak, Zak... Haven't you learned your lesson by now? I'm not easy, I'm not the one to be seduced if I am having a perfect life with a very nice boyfriend. You don't think I'm going to actually believe you and just fall into your armes? If you haven't noticed. I don't remember you. And If I could? I wouldn't even want it. Not after your sexual tries. Jezus freaking Christ. Grow up would you? Get someone who is interested in you who is more easy. K? Bye. Oh and to add with all that, you can be happy that I won't tell Nick what you just tried to do."

(Y/N) let his chin go and went home.

---

I honestly had this chapter ready since February but i forgot about posting it. So sorry yoink.