Chapter 4

I needed to sit down. My brain was fogged up with questions, but I pushed them aside and crouched down by the entrance to Regia Sol. The soft grass tickled my bare feet and I admit it was relaxing for a moment until I realized what just happened back there. "Oh no" I murmured putting my head in my hands. This was not good, not good at all. Earth is alive. WOW. My readers  I will be saying "WOW" a lot in the next few chapters so be prepared. I Rubbed circles into my temples which didn't help one bit at relieving the weight on my shoulders. I should've connected the puzzle pieces right then and there with the new information I just gained but I was in too much mental shock to comprehend anything. I managed to look up at the Horizon Line and sunset was almost over. I struggled to stand up, my knees wobbling like pieces of wet noodle. I hobbled over to the doorway and squeezed my eyes shut for the fear of any more visions coming. "I can't do it" I think "I can't." "No," I croaked, taking a step back from the doorway. I could hear the fear in my voice. I didn't want to go in, but at the same time if I dont I know the consequences will be terrible. So again I walk over to the doorway and I pause. I close my eyes and let the silence sink in for a minute or two. I then pry open my eyes and throw myself into the portal.