2

... Lo and behold I saw this guy having s*x with his step sister, I let out a gasp and started moving back so they won't notice me. my plan was going great until my leg hit the table and the glass cup I kept on it earlier on fell to the ground and broke making a loud noise. I stopped immediately and looked up just to lock eyes with the guy. He looked shocked, surprised and well, terrified. Who wouldn't be when the neighbor you were always mean to and insulted caught you f-ing your step sister. Oh gosh this is not the write time for this, how I wish I could unsee this. Like why do I have to seee this, couldn't he have closed the curtains at least. but his step sister? seriously?....

"Pssssssss, hey you, little girl, over here, hey I'm calling" his voice snapped me out of my thoughts. He was in the corridor and on his shorts now. Once I saw him I ran inside and shut my door.
"Dear dear, you don't have to worry. By morning Dad would be here and we'll be gone before this boy comes to attack me for catching him and try to silence me from telling a soul, It's not like I have anyone to tell shaa" I tried to comfort my wary soul. I laid on my bed and forced myself to sleep, after a long time of trying, I finally slept off.

"Buzz buzz...", my alarm went off which was so annoying, I hit the dismiss button and went back to bed. On a normal day I would be on the streets jogging by now but nope, today wasn't a normal day, if I go out I'll risk bumping into asshole George, the guy from early this morning. God knows I used to hate him but now I have even more reason to despise him from the depths of my heart. He's so disgusting and nasty. Thank God I'm moving, I won't have to deal with him after today which would be really great. I decided to not think about the guy and have some quality time with my wonderful, soft and comfy bed.

I woke up feeling so tired and useless, but I had to get up to go and greet my dad, he should be back by now. I walked into his room but it was emoty. There was no sign that he had stepped into the room, I checked the bathroom but nothing, I went round the whole house but no sign of him or his car. I was now scared and worried, did my family abandon me and used moving into a new house as an excuse? I felt a little tear slip from my eyes, before I knew what was happening I was crying so much that I couldn't even stop myself from crying. I went into my room, laid on the bed and cried my heart out. If dad wasn't going to come home this morning he should have just told me, than making promises he didn't mean. I checked my phone for any missed calls or messages but there was nothing, this just made me to cry harder. I was angry even though I didn't know why, I decided to just rest, relax and try to stop myself from crying.

After about an hour or so I walked lazily to the kitchen to get me some glass of water to help quench the hiccup, downing the whole glass in one gulp I started feeling a little better. I take one more and it does the trick. Finally, now I'm feeling a lot better .I decided to cook breakfast, then I remembered I could just warm the spaghetti I cooked for dad and eat since it didn't seem like he was going to come back this morning. I take out the spaghetti and warm it. I want it to be really hot and spicy. It's spicy already, just remains for it to be hot and everything would be set.

Once I was done eating, I went to my room to watch a movie on my phone but before that i checked my social media to see if I had any new message but from the way my life is, I didn't have any unread messages. I viewed a few status of my fellow rich people then turned off my data. I wanted to call my dad so bad and find out why he isn't back home but I decided to leave it and wait for him to call me. If by the end of today, he doesn't call, text or come home then I'm sure they don't want me around or notice I'm missing from the equation of our family.

I made some popcorn with extreme syrup and sprinkled chocolate on it then went back to my room, turned on my laptop and looked for some cool movies I could watch. But being the usual me, I started watching Dora and the lost city of gold. I was one hour into the movie when I heard a little noise, I took of one ear of the headphone to listen but I didn't hear anything. I shrugged it off and went back to watching the movie when I heard the noise again, it sounded like something hard hitting a glass. I paused the movie, took off the headset and listened again from my bed, I heard the noise again and it was coming from the corridor. I opened the door to take a look and saw stones on the floor of my corridor, I was still trying to gather them together when another stone landed on my forehead.