06

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
“𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟”

× 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ×

“As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces Zombies and-”, Zed announced while Bree looked around.

When looking through the door, she noticed a group of wolves standing there, causing her to panic and interrupt the speech of her best friend's boyfriend.

"Werewolves?!", the said brunette screamed.

"Hum, no, why would we want-", the zombie started, cutting his own words when looking in the same direction that Bree had looked.

"Werewolves!" Then, he started to scream and point to the door's direction.

All the students started running towards the back of the room while the Werewolves slammed the doors and bursted in like they owned the place.

"There she is!", a girl, who I assumed was the Alpha, said.

She and her pack started running towards Addison and I, who were now in the front of the small podium. The white-haired girl grabbed my arm, trying to find some comfort despite the situation we were in.

"Football team, defense, C-24. Right.", Zed ordered. The football players placed themselves in front of us in a perfect C.

However, the werewolves didn't seem intimidated by such a human wall and moved on until they were face to face with me and Addison.

"Where's the moonstone white-hair?", the girl from before asked Addison.

"I think you've got the wrong person!", she said, hiding behind the football player's wall.

I, unlike my best friend, pushed the players in front of me, advancing towards the Wolves. When I was close enough to them I noticed Wyatt's presence among the pack, which made my heart skip a beat.

“Our sharp claws will gut'em and splatter their blood! Too much?", a different girl, standing next to Wyatt, asked the alpha. Her statement made everybody panic even more, but I wasn't afraid.

"Wolves!", the alpha said as the necklaces of most wolves - including herself - light up in a clear and bright shade of blue and their eyes turned into a vibrant golden color.

"I wouldn't recommend you go to war with the whole town.", I said, making the alpha's eyes go back to normal, as well as her necklace.

"She's right, Willa. We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert.", the wolf-boy stated beside her.

"I hate it when you're right...", Willa sighed.

"Wolves, stand down.", she gestured to the rest of the pack members, who were now calming down.

"Sorry.", the alpha apologized to me with a fake smile.

"We werewolves so admire your town and we just came here to... Join your school.", she sighed again, trying to keep her fake smile.

"What? They can't join our school!", my ex-boyfriend exclaimed, jumping up behind the Aceys - which he was obviously using as a hiding place or a shield. Where was the brave Bucky now, huh?