16

As said, I pack all my stuff and get ready to drive back to LA tomorrow morning.
I say bye to my parents, make sure I have everything and get into my car, ready for my 5 hour drive to my baes. I only left around noon, so I will probably arrive around 7 pm.

I finally pull up to the sway house, Avani won't be here, we're picking her up on our way to the airport tomorrow morning. I get my suitcase out of my trunk and walk up to the front door, who swings open before I can even ring. "SHAWTYYY" Quinton yells, and I immediately give him a hug. Griffin get to the door as well, and grabs my suitcase which I had put down to hug both of them. "Griff I can do that myself, you know that right?" I chuckle, and he nods. "I do" He says, already heading to the elevator with it, so he doesn't have to lift it up the stairs. Anthony and Bryce get to the hall too, and I hug them as well. I follow them into the living room, and both Josh and Jaden also come out of the kitchen, and come up to hug me. I fall onto the couch with a sigh. "Feels good to be back, not gonna lie" I smile, and Quinton flops down next to me, later on followed by the rest of the guys. "We should order some food, I'm starving" Jaden then suggests, and we ofcourse agree, so we order some pizza for all of us.

We have to get up around 6 tomorrow, to be at the aiport before 8. So after pizza, we talk for a little, before all heading to our rooms. I go get ready for bed, while Josh and Bryce are still making tiktoks, in the bathroom. I stand in the doorway and wait for them to finish. At the end of their dance, Bryce grabs me by my waist and pulls me into the frame. We all laugh about it and Josh posted it on his tiktok. I get ready to go to sleep, and head back to my room, scrolling through social media for a bit.

"Hey...you still awake?" I turn around in bed, to see Bryce in my doorway. My door wasn't fully closed so I didn't hear him come in. "Yeah, what's up?" I reply, and he comes into the room, sitting down on the side of my bed. "You left this here, when you left" He says, holding my necklace up. Damn...I was wondering where that thing was. "Oh my god thank you, I thought I just lost it" I say, and we both chuckle. "How did I not think of this? I literally searched my whole ass house" I continue to say, and he laughs. "Well, I found it in a drawer in the bathroom, Griffin put it there because he thought it was Avani's. But when she was here 2 days ago she said it isn't, so I figured it'd be yours" He explains to me, and I nod, understanding. "Well thanks again" I say. "Do you want me to put it on?" He then asks, holding it up again. I nod, and turn my back to him, holding my hair up. He puts it around my neck and struggles a second before locking it, turning me back around. "Alright, goodnight Sarah" Bryce lastly says, while getting back up and walking to the door. "Night Hall" I smile. I continue to scroll through my phone for a bit, before finally falling asleep around 10.