1

Prologue

Waking up in the same place and the smell of medicines spending the day being treated with a lot of medicines that is entering my body had been my daily routine for as long as I remember. I hate it. it hurt so much this medication is the one that is killing me mentally and physically not my sickness!!!

I was just five years old when I found out that I was going to die. Well obviously everyone die so it doesn't really concern me that much and I've already convinced myself that this thing is nothing to be sad of everyone will face death anyway but mine is just a little bit advance but still it doesn't change anything.

But unlike my positive response to this situation or do I?. My parents world had shattered they are in the state of denial so they put me in a lot of medication that restrict me from doing something that a normal kids should do . They said that I'm lucky that I still manage to live until now without a transplant but for me it's the opposite. I'm not allowed to play tag or anything that includes using my stamina. I just sit at the corner watching kids play with envy. I'm alive but dead inside luckily I have my sister Jisoo with me, she is a year older and love to shower me with affection. We play a lot and we're always tie in everything, you see both of us are very competitive person.

My family Love me so much they always takes care of me like I am they life and I hate it. I was so frustrated about the medication it hurt alot that sometimes I just wanna die or commit suicide but I can't, I have to do it for my family that still hang on me.

When I was six I got an attack everyone thought that I was going to die but unluckily I didn't. When I become stable my mom and dad came up to me. Mommy is crying so hard she must have thought that I'm asleep because she never show her tears infront of me even though I know that every night that she's checking on me she cry herself out. She kissed my forehead and hold my hand.

"Dear please don't give up" mom said between her sobs. Daddy tried to stop her tears but can't he just hold mommies hand. it pained me seeing them like this

"Please stay with me. Don't give up"

"Dear please"

"I still haven't fulfilled my duty as her mother Min ho"

After that incident everything came back to what it is again. I attended school. Everything went smoothly at school I feel like I'm a normal person since I'm able to do the normal thing except that I'm exempted at P.E and sometimes I'm not present because as you all know I still have my medication, but no students at school know about my sickness so they all think that I'm just a spoiled brat that use my title as the chairman's daughter to skip classes and they all ignored me. They always compared my attitude to my sister they called me the "Ice Princess" and Jisoo as the "Warm Princess". All of the students love Jisoo and they all hate,well IDGAf anyway but when senior year came everything change, because of her...