hehe what am I doing with my life ;-;

Uh- I don't know what the goal in creating this chapter is um. There isn't one uh just um. I guess now I get to ask you questions, and I guess maybe you can ask me questions like a q and a but not and for no reason whatsoever except the fact I am very bored. You can answer by commenting or you can not answer at all and leave it be and do whatever you might be doing in your day today and leave me to cri in silence....

;-;

Question time.

How are you?

How's the kids?

Uh um q u e s t i o n s

What's your favorite color?

What is your favorite number?

Am I the only one here that likes to drink soy sauce straight?

Did I just confess to something no one asked to know?

Yes. I did.

Moving on!

Are there certain scenes or things you would like to see in In The Trees?

Are there any countries that you want to make an appearance in In The Trees?

What's your favorite part, or scene or whatever you call it, so far in In The Trees?

Am I bothering you with my random questions?

And how does that make you feel?

Let's hear some stories. What's the funniest story that you can remember from your childhood, or your week, or ever I dunno?

Uhhhhh what is your favorite..... ice cream flavor?

Ah, I'm running out of ideas

What is your least favorite type of furniture?

Okay, now you can ask me questions. Or you can not. I don't care. I don't know.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you're gonna ask um ask here I guess ---------->

Why am I doing this again?

Sorry if I'm bothering you

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peace out