-ˋˏ ༻ chapter seven ༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻ CHAPTER SEVEN ༺ ˎˊ------

-----

DAYS FOR YAMAMOTO SAI WERE like how they usually were. She would wake up at the right time and interchange between having a foul mood or a calmed one, and then she'll meet Tendou by the gates only for him to annoy her. Then after that, Semi will calm her down once she arrives at their class.

The only thing different was how Tendou acted around her. It wasn't much of a difference if other people would observe the two, but for Sai, it was.

Tendou would spam her with messages, ranging from the most serious things to the most useless things there ever existed. But as much as she wanted to complain, it calmed her down sometimes when she had a lot going on in her mind. His messages gradually became a part of her daily routine, as if it was lacking if she didn't receive at least a single message from the red haired male.

And like any other day after they exchanged numbers, Sai found herself receiving a message from Tendou before she headed out of the dorms.

From: Tendou
Morning to our Goody-Two-Shoes Sai :) I hope you don't slip on your way to school 😂

Sai's grip on her phone tightened, pissed off at the little message she received from the middle blocker. Lately, he'd been sending her messages like this as if it was a sign for her to be reminded that he'll annoy the hell out of her once she steps foot into Shiratorizawa grounds. It was like he had a new way to annoy her aside from doing it face to face. It wasn't like she did not expect him to do it— the moment she gave her number to him, she knew he'd be doing it immediately.

"God, I swear, this guy is..." Sai whispered, widening her eyes when she almost tripped over a step on the stairs.

Tendou!

It was still early when Sai arrived at the school gates, so she hurried over to her class before Tendou could even show up. After all, she woke up extra early to avoid the redheaded male's usual teasing. But as the situation looks like, he already managed to piss her with a simple text message.

After dropping off her bag on her assigned seat, Sai went out of the building to take a quick walk. During her walk, however, she saw Uehara who looked all better than before.

"Uehara! You're all fine- Ushijima?!" Sai called, but she was surprised when the boys' club's captain was right beside her team's own captain.

Her jaw was dropped, just seeing the two walking to school together. After all, Ushijima stayed at the school dorms while Uehara often went home since it wasn't that far away anyway. But what was most surprising to her was the fact that it seemed like Uehara hated Ushijima, yet she was here walking to school with him.