-ˋˏ ༻ chapter eighteen ༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ༺ ˎˊ------

-----

"TO WATANABE UEHARA, YAMAMOTO SAI, and Yasue Akari, you three are invited to the All-Japan Youth National Camp. Keep up the good work," the coach said, reading the points on his notes about what the team needed to talk about.

The girls clapped and teased the three girls who were mentioned, some even joking about how they were hard to reach now as if those three don't get invited yearly for stuff like camps nationally. Uehara dismissed their jokes and listened intently to the coach, Sai told them to quieten, while Akari was joking to her fellow teammates that they needed to catch up quickly.

"So, these three will be gone for the week-long camp, but that isn't all that we are gonna talk about. Coach Watanabe of one of the best teams in Japan, also your captain's father, who recently announced his retirement from coaching has volunteered to coach for you girls during the weekends before the Nationals. During weekdays, you train with the Shiratorizawa coaches, and for weekends, Coach Watanabe will take over. You have to go to Tokyo during the weekends, then," the coach informed the team, the girls clapping their hands excitedly after hearing the news.

"Any questions? If there are none, this meeting is dismissed. Take your rest, girls," said coach, and then walked out of the gym after they all shook their head no.

Standing up one by one, the girls went to take their things since the gym was already cleaned up before they had their team meeting. One of the members approached Uehara, teasing her about having such a big time father, but Uehara just chuckled and shook her head. After all, she didn't think of him as someone that famous.

Akari, their libero who was also mentioned earlier, approached Sai while grinning widely. Just seeing the expression on her face told Sai she knew what the girl wanted.

"Nope, Akari. I'm not introducing you to Tora," Sai replied, making Akari groan and pull on her arms. "I'll have a headache dealing with you two combined."

"Oh, come on! I'm not that bad. Besides, that cousin of yours is pretty cute. Please?" Akari pleaded, rubbing her palms together as she stared at Sai.

The amber haired female raised her brows, contemplating whether she will introduce the two. Before she could answer the libero, however, one of the members asked the team a question.

"So, during the weekends, where do we stay? Do we book a hotel or what?" Mariko, one of their middleblockers, asked.

The girls then agreed, asking each other where they wanted to stay for the weekends. Uehara then looked at Sai, the vice captain then looked back at the captain.

Silencing the girls, Sai raised her hand. They all looked at her, wondering why she wanted their attention. Maybe she had a suggestion about a place where they could stay? A hotel which is slightly cheaper but is comfortable?