-ˋˏ ༻ chapter ten ༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻ CHAPTER TEN ༺ ˎˊ------

-----

"EUGH! ARE YOU KILLING ME, Sai?" Tendou asked, turning his head away in disgust as the girl shoved a spoonful of soup in his mouth.

"What do you mean killing?! I cooked this!" Sai exclaimed, furrowing her brows and trying hard not to hit his head with the spoon.

"Just look at it! Why is there whole cloves of garlic in there? Forgive me, Sai, but it tastes awful. The carrot, dear God, is not even chopped up." Tendou said, gripping on the roots of his hair as he avoided the fifth spoon of soup Sai was about to shove into his mouth.

"What? You were supposed to cut those?!" Sai asked, making Tendou drop his jaw in shock.

"What?! You don't know how to cook?! I thought you were a genius girl who got straight A's and all-"

"I almost failed cookery, okay?! Now shut up. Eat this," the girl retorted, glaring down at Tendou yet feeling guilty about feeding him something that probably tastes so bad.

Before she could shove another spoon in his mouth, Tendou held the bowl and the spoon, placing it down on his bedside table. Sai furrowed her brows, seeing Tendou wearing a red hoodie and taking his wallet from his bed.

The moment he turned his attention towards her, Tendou sighed and shoved another hoodie on her.

"Wear that. You came out of the dorms with just a shirt and some sweatpants on. It's getting cold, idiot. You'll get sick," Tendou muttered, as he watched Sai wear the hoodie properly with a sour expression across her face. "Let's go and eat some proper food."

"Jeez, why does it smell like you? Have you worn this already?!" Sai asked, tying her hair up in a messy bun.

"Because it's mine, of course it smells like me. And... no, I haven't worn that yet," Tendou replied, taking Sai's wrist and practically dragging her out of their dorm room.

She almost stumbled over nothing, which made him slow down on his tracks. No one was outside, so they weren't caught together, much to Sai's pleasure.

"Sorry, maybe I did wear it once,"

"Tendou!"

The two teenagers kept walking and walking, with Tendou teasing the girl about being concerned for him. Although getting pissed off, Sai just let Tendou be. After all, it's not like she hated him. The girl said so herself.

Passing by a convenience store, the two didn't notice Uehara and Ushijima coming out.

"Wakatoshi? Was that Tendou and Sai?" Uehara asked, furrowing her brows as she watched the two teenagers in hoodies.