Chapter 13: Semi-finals

F/N's perspective

The tournament has been going off without a hitch through the week so far. Kate, Fimruda, Luffy, and not to my liking Drake have all passed the second and third rounds of the brackets. Now began day four of the tournament. Myself and the others piled into the truck and drove to the stadium. Once arriving we piled out and got our gear out of the back, though this time I had a gallon bottle of water in my hand as we walked. Just like the other three days the media tried to get in my way though this time i pulled out my trident and opened the bottle. The trident glowed with a blue hue as the water rushed out. The reporters got out of the way as I created a sorta rope with the water on both sides that made a straight shot to the doors. Thankfully they didn't try to follow as we again went our separate ways from Kate and made our way up to the VIP, the hue of my trident went away and I chuckled as some of the reporters whined that they got wet.

Lily: "When will they leave us alone?"

F/N: "Not until they get what they want, which will be a very long time."

Rachel: "Maybe you should just give them a few answers so they stop swarming us?"

I just gave her a raised eyebrow.

F/N: "Rachel, if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Plus you have to deal with them too since your father."

Rachel: "Huh, ya you're right."

I patted her back as the elevator doors opened and we took our seats next to Mountain and Luke.

F/N: "Morning you two."

Mountain: "Morning."

Luke: "Same, have any trouble getting in today?"

F/N: "Nope, used my trident this time."

Luke: "Ah, well I believe it's about to start."

We all turned our attention to the arena below as Geek walked out.

Geek: "Greeting everyone and welcome to the final day of the tournament!"

The crowd burst into cheers as the announcer hyped them up.

Geek: "Ya! That's what i like to hear! Today we will have three matches, two semi-final then the one to top it all off!"

Gesturing with his arm, the large screen was sectioned off into four quadrants.

Geek: "Up here we have our remaining fighters! Kate the fiery Kitsune! Drake the Inferno Dragon! Luffy the devilish Aasimar! And Fimruda the thunder Dwarf! Each has given us spectacular fights so far! Now lets see what they do when everything is on the line for victory!"

The crowd went up in cheers again as Geek walked out of the arena as the first two combatants walked in.

F/N: "Seems like you two are put up against each other."

Luke: "Seems so-

Mountain: " Fimruda! Bring him to his knees!"

All of us winced as the Dwarf yelled out. I hit the side of my head a bit as my ears stopped ringing a bit.

F/N: "Dude, ow."

Mountain: "Haha, sorry."

Rachel: "Forgiven for now dwarf."

Lily: "My ears are still ringing."

I patted her back as she shook her head. Geek now making his way into his seat as he spoke.

Geek: "Now it's time for the main event! Our first match will be Luffy vs Fimruda! Are both fighters ready!"

Luffy pulled out a purple and gold scimitar as Fimruda pulled her large silver Warhammer off her back. Both fighters nod as they get into stances.