Chapter 1 - The party plan

Anti was playing cards with Jack when the phone started ringing. Jack stood up and walked to the phone answering with a polite "Hello, Septic residence. This is Jack speaking!" He paused. "Oh hey Wilford!"  Anti perked his head at that. Wilford? He never called!

Jack turned to him and held out the phone.

"It's for you." He said as Anti took the phone hesitantly.

"H̵e̷l̸l̸o̵?̵"

"Anti! Buddy ol' pal! How would you like to come to ol' Darky's birthday tomorrow?"

"D̵a̶r̴k̷ is actually celebrating his b̸i̷r̷t̷h̷d̵a̵y̶?̶" He asked looking at Jack with a questioning look. Jack shrugged as Wilford continued.

"Yup! And he wanted you to be his guest of honor. So will you be there?"

"S̶u̷r̷e̵. Whatever you say Wil. See you there." Anti hung up as he glanced at Jack who's eyes were pleading for information. Anti sighed and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Well? What did he want? Something about a birthday? Is it an ego's? What is the theme? Are you going? Who's is it? You need a gift for them! What do they like? How much time do we have? Where is it? ANTI WE NEED TO GET YOU READY!" Anti laughed but it sounded more like static. "Anti you're glitching. Are you ok?" 

"J̴a̶c̶k̵ you need to f̴u̵c̵k̷i̷n̶g̵ chill out!"

"No Anti you need to start answering my questions. And stop worrying I can help you." Anti nodded and jack repeated every question more slowly. "So what would Dark like?"

"Actor's h̶e̷a̵d̴ in a b̸a̷s̸k̵e̴t̵." Anti mumbled.

"Anti!" Jack warned shooting a glare at the ego. Anti threw up his hands in surrender and Jack just sighed. "Maybe try asking Marvin for a prank potion that Dark can use on Wil."

"M̵a̴y̶b̷e̷ ̷I̴ ̵w̶i̶l̴l̵.̴.̷.̷" Anti smiled devilishly and glitched away.

FUCK! I DID IT! I MADE THE FIRST CHAPTER! #123 in Anti?! WOOHOO! I just wanted to thank you all for your support and I am going to give a shout out to..........  GRAPHIC-HAWK who has supported me and helped me with my writing. They also write amazing books and might I say the inspiration to my writing. So go give them a follow, they really deserve it! Also thank you for reading this. See you in the next chapter!     -Jackaboy