Chapter 4 - Memory loss

------------------Anti------------

I stared at the man in front of me. He was wearing a red suit with a blue mask. I felt like I knew this man. Did I? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Dark pick me up.

"It's none of your fucking business!" Dark shouted at the man.

What were they talking about?

------------Jackie------------

I looked at the cat and shifted my glare to Dark who appeared to have come closer in the past few seconds.

"Why the fuck do you have a cat? And why does it have a Septic collar?" I asked reaching out for the cat. Dark used his aura to teleport in front of it and pick it up. 

"It's none of your fucking business!" He shouted making me more suspicious. Why does he have a cat? Was there more to this than he was letting on? 

"Fine. I'll go but I will find out about that cat." I said walking briskly out of the house.

--------------Dark------------------

I watched as Jackie left. I could tell he was suspicious but I had to keep Sam safe. I looked down at the cat in my arms. He looked up at me his eyes questioning.

"Sam I don't know what you want." I said sadly. He seemed to think when his eyes lit up with newfound hope. He climbed up my shoulder and put paw on my head then on his own.

"A mind link! You smart little nugget." I cooed and he mewed happily.

~Time skip~

'Sam can you hear me?'

Dark?

'Yes! We did it!' I cheered.

Dark, who was that man?

My heart seemed to stop.

'You don't remember Jackie?'

No. Why? Should I?

'Sam, he's your brother...'

But I don't have any brothers.