Chapter 2 - The mistake

Anti glitched into Marvin's room through his lamp to see the magician working silently on a spell. Anti opened his mouth to speak but was suddenly knocked back by an invisible force. His vision went blurry as tried to stand only to find he was already standing... on four black paws! Anti's heartbeat pounded in his head and he groaned in agony but only heard a loud meow. What was wrong with him? Had he turned into a cat?  

Anti didn't know but he did know he needed Marvin's help

---------------Marvin's P.O.V.---------------------

I was in my room practicing a spell on an apple, when I heard a loud meow. 

What is a cat doing in my room?  I thought looking around my room only to see a knocked over lamp next to a very startled looking black cat with different colored eyes. He meowed at me eyes silently asking me to hold him. I picked him up as he meowed again. 

"Whats your name little buddy?" I asked looking at his eyes. One was a beautiful blue while the other was a bright green. "How about... Sam?" I said. He meowed in response and I chuckled. "Sam it is, but you know I can't care for you right? Jack will never let me have a cat after what Princess did." Sam's eyes dulled as if he understood why he couldn't stay.

I carried Sam down to the kitchen where Jack was playing a game of chess with James, and losing. 

"Oh hey Marv." Jack greated me without looking. "Hey Jack. Hi James." James waves and his eyes widen as he sees the cat in my arms. "Uh, Jack?" He looked up at me finally seeing Sam. "I was wo-"

"No." Jack stated cutting me off. "But Jack!" I whined hugging Sam to my chest. "Marvin I said no." Jack glared at me. I looked down at Sam feeling that I knew him and had to protect him. "Fine, but he's going somewhere safe." I glared at the host catching him slightly off guard. James, not having a part in this conversation, teleported out of the room. "Then where do you intend to take him?" Jack asked. 

"The Iplier's."

-------------Dark's P.O.V.---------------

I was in my office doing paperwork when Wil ran in.

"Can I help you Wil?" I asked in a tired voice. 

"The magician is here!" He shouted. 

"What? Why?" Will shrugged. 

"He just said to get you." He explained. 

"Fine but he's coming to me." Wil nodded and ran out.

A few minutes later and Marvin popped in. 

"What do you want Marvin? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Oh yea you're soooooo busy. You spend all your time doing paperwork. No wonder your so pale, You need to get some sun." 

"Shut up Marvin. You're not any better." I pgrowled making the magician wince.

"I'm IRISH." He pointed at me accusingly. "You, my friend, are not."

I sighed. "What do you need?" He lifted his cape dramatically as if revealing a diamond, but i was instead met with a small crate in his other hand. He opened the crate and poked something inside.

"Wake up Sam." Sam? What happened to him? Marvin nudged the thing and it squirmed into the form of a cat. I let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't MY Sam. I looked at the cat again. It was all black and was extremely skinny. But his eyes are what got me. One was a clear blue while the other was a bright green that seemed to glow a little and they were staring at mine. 

"This is Sam, he showed up in my room this morning." Marvin explained. "Jack won't let me take care of him, but when Jack said 'No' I felt like I HAD to protect him." He hugged the cat tighter.

"So you brought him here?" I asked as the cat meowed.

"Is that a problem?"  The Magician spat.

"No. Just curious why here of all places." I said walking up to him. I instinctively held my hand out to the cat and he rest a paw on my hand looking up at me expectantly. I rubbed my thumb over his paw and the cat purred with delight.

"He seems to like you more than me." Marvin chuckled handing him to me. I gratefully took the cat in my arms.

"So, Sam huh?"

ACK! Writers block is deciding to be a bitch. Again sorry with all the updates! i'm just fixing spelling and all that! Again. Really sorry! See you in the next chapter! -Jackaboy