Chapter Three

All names, places, and events are from the imagination of the Author

Amber's POV

           After Smoke and I introduced our names with each other, the bell suddenly rang.

           Our eyes widen and a second later we were dashing to our classroom. Luckily, the teacher did not arrive yet when we got there.

            I went to sit at the back, beside the window. I love that spot. After I sat down Smoke went to sit next to me. We didn't talk after.

            5 minutes later the teacher arrived. And she started you know... those things that teachers say during the first day of school...

            The teacher looked young though. She is probably 24 or 23. I never saw her in this school since I was a first year so I just assumed she's a fresh graduate.

            I was about to take my pen and notebook to doodle something when I caught Smoke staring at me. I looked back at him, hoping to intimidate him and maybe he'll stop. But instead of him looking away he just gave me a big creepy grin.

           I felt the hair on the back of my neck stood up as he did that. 'Oh god', I whispered and I turned my face to the other side. This guy is giving me the creeps. Let's just hope he's not a perv.

           Classes went on with me doing my best so that I won't sleep during class. I don't want to get hit by a flying chalk or marker today! Those things are small but are very painful ya know!

         10000000000000000 years later...

           Finally, lunch is already there so I got up and stretched my legs a little...

           I looked at Smoke's desk and it looks like he already left. Good! I don't wanna see him after he gave me that creepy-old-man smile! No one will!

           I went outside the classroom and I saw Mike waiting for me. I approached him and said...

... " Sup!"

He just lazily waved his hand and frowned as I got closer to him. His hair was also a mess and his shirt was covered with blood?!?!? Oh wait.. It's just catsup. 'Ooooh someone's having a bad day today!' I thought to myself. Worst than mine!

          " How's your class?", I asked him. "Terrible, and I don't want to talk about it", he replied while crossing his arms

            " awww!, let's go get lunch to cheer you up!"

            Before he could even respond I already grabbed his hand and dragged him all the way to the cafeteria. "Hey! Slow down!", he whined but I just ignored him.

            When we arrived, we went to get food and then sat down to the farthest table in the room to avoid attention from a group of people from the Wolf Section who are eating at the center.

             " I met a creep today", me starting a conversation while munching on a burger.

             Mike looked at me as if he was actually interested to that topic so I told him everything.

             "Hmmmmmmmm...", he puts his fingers at his chin. "You should be careful".

             "Yeah, I know."

             He then talked about his experience at his classroom as well. He said that he tried his best not to talk to anyone in there. When I asked him why...
He simply replied that he may get in trouble. But he was still got picked on anyway.

               "Small talks can even lead you to trouble? Ugh I'm really glad I didn't get into that section", I shuddered.

               "Yup that's why the less you interact with anyone there, the better", he said as if he was an expert.

                "But that will make you a loner"

                "I don't care", he simply replied.

            When lunchbreak was over we separated ways.

            When I went back to the classroom, I noticed that Smoke was the only one who isn't there yet. Not that I care.

            I sat on my desk while thanking the stars my sleepiness went away.

           Timeskip:  Afterschool

              Finally!! I stretched my arms and legs, took by bag and I went at the entrance of the school, Mike told me to wait for him there.

              I stood there humming as I tap my foot.

            84759374937398 years later... Mike never came.

           So I took out my phone to text him.

  Me:  where ar u!
Mike: sry, yu can go home frst

        a tcher called me 2 do smthing.

            I frowned and placed my phone back to my bag. I started walking home after.

            I hummed again as I walk. But I stopped because I noticed something was wrong.

           The tree branches are swaying violently. The wind kept getting stronger and stronger. Dried leaves fly everywhere and one hit my face. But when I looked up I saw something really disturbing.

           There are dark skull-shaped clouds up there!
Even the people around me looked at with confusion. Some started to take pictures of it. But me, no! I'm going home.

            I started running when I hear someone say...

" I finally found you..."