Chapter Seven

All the names, places, events are all from the imagination of the Author.

                                             Amber's POV

                      " Guys! Let's go home!", I shouted at my two friend's direction without taking my eyes of the unconscious goon.

                      " Yes... But what do we do with that guy?", asked Mike". Let's just leave him alone... ".

                      Both of them nodded.

                      Timeskip: 10 mins later...

                       As soon as I got home, I went straight to my bedroom. It was a long, crazy, and exhausting day. But I have to admit it was fun and exciting. The danger adds thrill to it, which strangely makes me crave for more.

                      I forced my mind not to think about any of it for now, starting with Smoke, what he said about my biological father, that girl I dreamed of who said I was her, those tattoos from the gang, and the phone I stole which I'll get Mike to hack for me next morning. Oooh Boy...

                      A few seconds passed and my heavy eyes started to close. My conscious drifted off to deep sleep.

                     2 hours later...

                    " ber.. "

                    " Amber "

                     " Amber!"

                     All my senses woke up when I heard someone shout my name. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Smoke and Mike were in my room.

                     " Did anyone ever tell you two that it's rude to enter a girl's room without knocking?", I hissed at them.

                    " Your apartment door was wide open, you're the one who wasn't careful", Mike replied as he rolled his eyes.

                     I grabbed my pillow and threw it straight to his face. Mike laughed, and I instantly ran to the bathroom.

                     I did all my daily routines. I took my bag and before I could forget, I took the phone I stole and slipped it in my pocket. When I got out I saw the two sitting at the living room. I couldn't help but smirk, they are getting really close.

                    " Let's go!", I cheerfully walked to the door and they followed me.